How would you feel......

Maybe that's why the site is running like shit Damocles is busy celebrating the Leicester win.

To all our 'fans' who here who said they hoped Leicester win the league here enjoyed today's loss. I also hope you leave us next season and help swell the fan base of Leicester (where your heart lies). How any of our 'fans' would want a rival to win a league over us is beyond me. CTID

This

Anyone wanting a side other than City to win a game, cup or league is not a fan no matter what they say or how they try and rationalise it.

No reds under the bed, no likkle city-itus, nothing like that. A fan of a club only wants that club to succeed, I couldn't give a fuck what any other club did or did not do. I'm a City fan first, second, third and last. No other team matters.

You want to be magnanimous and big hearted then join the priesthood.
Fucking bizarre. Leicester can fuck off.

Anyone wanting a side other than City to win a game, cup or league is not a fan no matter what they say or how they try and rationalise it.

No reds under the bed, no likkle city-itus, nothing like that. A fan of a club only wants that club to succeed, I couldn't give a fuck what any other club did or did not do. I'm a City fan first, second, third and last. No other team matters.

You want to be magnanimous and big hearted then join the priesthood.

No of course they are not. Its the whole point of being a fan wanting your team to win and achieve success. I can understand some who preferred City to lose to Leeds/Blackburn to beat us to prevent United winning the title as it had liitle effect on our season.

To want a rival to win the League over the team you claim to support is a complete nonsense. If he was not a MOD he would be accused of trolling but he gets a free pass

No of course they are not. Its the whole point of being a fan wanting your team to win and achieve success. I can understand some who preferred City to lose to Leeds/Blackburn to beat us to prevent United winning the title as it had liitle effect on our season.

To want a rival to win the League over the team you claim to support is a complete nonsense. If he was not a MOD he would be accused of trolling but he gets a free pass
Exactly. I apologise for doubting you on the agenda thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.