Hughes - To sack or not to sack. I

The options are get rid now, get another in, Who I dont know, and hope he can resolve things, or back Hughes in Jan, and then keep him until at least the end of the season in the hope he buys well and gets us out of the shit.
If we let him spend in Jan and sack him in Feb it will show we havnt got a clue what were doing and we will get no-where fast.

Mr Cook better be working his nuts off for a replacement by January window, thats the best signing we could possibly get in January.

Mr Cook better be working his nuts off for a replacement by January window, thats the best signing we could possibly get in January.

We don't just deserve wins, we deserve entertaining attractive football! Rijkaard for me, has a lot of respect around Europe, plays attacking football, speaks several languages, is a good coach and I think he is available.

We don't just deserve wins, we deserve entertaining attractive football! Rijkaard for me, has a lot of respect around Europe, plays attacking football, speaks several languages, is a good coach and I think he is available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.