Hunted new series

yeah the boat thing was ridiculous there must have been thousands of static boats in the uk waters. Plus one of the hunters just happened to know about a hidden jetty under a bridge way too convenient. So for me the ending was staged, I suspect that they'd already decided that they have beaten the hunters and just wanted to make better TV which is fine in my book.

I thought the ending was a load of bollocks. I don't know anything about the boat tracking thing they were on about but all seemed a bit too convenient for me. Funny how it ended just like the first series with the hunters getting there just moments late.

It seems flawed too, in that potentially the Hunters could have no idea where anyone is for the whole time but as long as they figure out the final escape point they catch them all.

Still enjoyed it though.

If anyone gets on the next series you should use the bluemoon community to evade capture. Travel the country on the away coaches.
Chasing us to the etihad and coming stuck cause there's a wall not on the original plans :)

yeah the boat thing was ridiculous there must have been thousands of static boats in the uk waters. Plus one of the hunters just happened to know about a hidden jetty under a bridge way too convenient. So for me the ending was staged, I suspect that they'd already decided that they have beaten the hunters and just wanted to make better TV which is fine in my book.
Tend to agree with you ,like the previous poster said if they could work out the pick up point before the lads turned up it would have made the whole programme pointless.

Even if the boat was moving it could of been divers,fishermen or just leisure sailing and it didn't even need move it could of been tied up at a jetty waiting ..
Like you say they wouldn't have caught them so staged a dramatic ending

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.