Hunted new series

Bit of a daft ending but glad nick and iywo did it .been an enjoyable series bet the two young girls must be done to get caught so close to the end

Thought the ending was rushed and a bit strange ,how did the hunters find out about the pick up point ?
If the lads on the run hadn't had to go there they wouldn't have been caught ,but it wouldn't have made such good tv

Thought the ending was rushed and a bit strange ,how did the hunters find out about the pick up point ?
If the lads on the run hadn't had to go there they wouldn't have been caught ,but it wouldn't have made such good tv

I thought the ending was a load of bollocks. I don't know anything about the boat tracking thing they were on about but all seemed a bit too convenient for me. Funny how it ended just like the first series with the hunters getting there just moments late.

It seems flawed too, in that potentially the Hunters could have no idea where anyone is for the whole time but as long as they figure out the final escape point they catch them all.

Still enjoyed it though.

If anyone gets on the next series you should use the bluemoon community to evade capture. Travel the country on the away coaches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.