Hunted new series

It would be a lot easier doing it on your own, not sure why people are doing it in twos.
Its obviously all set up for entertainment, the camera crews who follow them around are definitely feeding information back
If you see anyone in the street filming anything you have a nosey and putting that on social media is probably what they would do in reality but has taken a bit away from the programme and his turned the odds more in favour of the hunters

There is a few faults about the programme, but it is a good watch. I'd like to think I would piss it, 28 days on the run seems easy to me. I'd pick an old derelict house or building in the middle of nowhere with lots of food supplies with me. It's probably harder than it seems, but I can't help think that these lot on this are thick as fuck.

Is pretty much what I'd do. The older guy in the last series had it right when he went up to the Scottish highlands and hung out at an abandoned farmhouse type gaff. He was even watching the hunters look for him from the woodland area surrounding it. His downfall was heading back into civilisation and ultimately getting caught on a train to London....

....which leads me to believe that maybe they aren't allowed to stay in one place for too long as it wouldn't make great entertainment. Doubt C4 want people getting somewhere remote and with no trace, then just having them filmed in the same location for 28 days until they walk off with £££.

It does seem that the odds are heavily stacked in the hunters favour.

- They don't seem to be allowed to stay in the same place for the whole time

- Cameraman gives you away, else you could all method acting and do homeless for a month(looks, begging for you're money and food, sleep in the same place every night)

- They have to leave their devices behind and they have to be given to the hunters when asked? If that weren't the case once you found out you were on the show, wouldn't you do all your communicating about your plan on a burner device then microwave it and hoick it in a public bin or something?

- They are obviously very selective on who is on the show, people with loved ones, close ties etc...Put a loner on and see how they do

Is pretty much what I'd do. The older guy in the last series had it right when he went up to the Scottish highlands and hung out at an abandoned farmhouse type gaff. He was even watching the hunters look for him from the woodland area surrounding it. His downfall was heading back into civilisation and ultimately getting caught on a train to London....

....which leads me to believe that maybe they aren't allowed to stay in one place for too long as it wouldn't make great entertainment. Doubt C4 want people getting somewhere remote and with no trace, then just having them filmed in the same location for 28 days until they walk off with £££.

It obvious there is rules to follow. If you had a free run and allowed to what ever you wanted, it would be fairly easy.

Really hoping boy with the wig evades capture.some of the arrogance from the hunters was offensive.

At this rate the bloke on the bike who should have been caught ln the first five minutes is going to win .
Just seen one of them was hiding up the road from us in winsford ,I never saw him :+)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.