I Love Craig Bellamy...

i love this guys attitude to the game and he is a quality player , just dont google him ;)

If MH ever reads this.......I want to offer a massive and sincere apology for doubting his judgement regarding Craig.Thats why he's a manager,and i'm a twat.

If Bellers stays with us and continues with his excellent work rate and attitude (and twats a few more rags) then he will still be talked about on forums like this for many many years to come. Already a City Legend in my book thats for sure

Somud said:
I think we are all pleasantly surprised of just how good he has been. A great player, fast, strong, great movement, playing his heart out, and a great shot.

I'm not.

I've always followed Bellamys career , ever since he scored a classy breakaway goal at Maine Road (for either Coventry or Norwich) , and i've taken note of some of the brilliant work he's done down the years.

Okay he's had his fair share of bad press too for the needless things that he's often gotten himself involved in , but there's no doubt that Hughes got him playing really well whilst both of them were at Blackburn ...... and so it's proving the case yet again.

Petrov is hardly playing badly whenever he's featuring ..... but how can Hughes possibly leave Bellamy out ?

The guy's on fire ... and is one of the best finishers in the Premiership , no doubt about that!

Bellamy has been a revelation.

We have been missing someone who plays with his heart on his sleeve and thinks about the consequences later. This guy is just what any star studded dressing room needed, someone who will bring them down to earth and tell them how it really is.

As a player, i really did not expect him to be this good, he has been immense and i think that he MH probably considered him for club captain before kolo turned up. However, MH sensibility probably won the day.

Just scored for Wales , wound up the opposition fans after too and is arguing all over the place
legend

Always rated Bellamy, even at Norwich and Coventry, it`s a pleasure to have him at the club and if he puts a few noses out of place for being honest then good on him, we`ve needed someone like him for a while !

I was left fuming after reading this form and the other city ones in the summer after people wanted bellamy out! only months having signing him

So im glad hes turned so many people round, how no one could see he had unreal talent is beyond me!..He's awesome

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.