I Love Craig Bellamy...

Cheers wrighty, I'm using my phone at work its hard enough trying to post never mind searching for threads !
Cheers mate happy place..

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Cheltblue said:
Bellamy is shit and a waste of money.
Get rid in Jan.

PMSL!

After or before Robinho?

Same time, both f*cking useless.

Well, if idiots can berate Robinho, one of, if not the best player we have had at City, then it wont be long before they do it about Bellers.................... and Cheltblue was 1st!!!

And it bumped thread again for AH!

Your right there!

They both played well together last season and were getting an understanding of each others play until Bellars unfortunately got injured!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Your right there!

They both played well together last season and were getting an understanding of each others play until Bellars unfortunately got injured!

I for one cant wait to see em playing together again.

It amazes me the amount who think there is a straght choice between either playing Robby or Bellamy. With their quality, plenty of room for both, and we will be even better for it.

Teve on right bells on left and robbie playing behind ade, that will scare the shit out of any side including barca.

Bellers could end up being a City legend if he continues playing as great as he has so far this season . His commitment and passion are second to none i hope he gets an injury free season . Good luck BELLERS for the rest of the season . Champions League next year yeha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.