I Will take on the Hughes Out Brigade

bluepeter62 said:
Bigga said:
bluepeter62 said:
I am 47 mate!! What abuse are you talking about? I am telling the truth about the hatred and arrogance with certain fans on here who seemed to have been asleep since the late 60's and are pretending we had a good team prior to this season.

I sat through that turgid season and it was no better than the one under Pearce.

Hughes was being successful at Blackburn whilst we laboured has we have done year after year. Now because we have money so called City fans try and pretend something different.

You and people like cheesy, Bigga etc make me sick to my stomach!!

Do you REALLY think I give two flying fooks if I make you 'sick to your stomach'?? The way I see you're clueless! I can ask you this question, but it won't get answered, cos it never does! When the team is not performing, why isn't he up, out of his chair and moving things around? Why is he sat on his arse looking like 'why don't they listen??'??

Why the fook doesn't he CRACK THE WHIP??

Why does he send the lads out in the SAME FORMATION, whether at home or away? What's he learning? What do YOU see by his methods? Why does he make the stupid subs he does? When was the last time he made a sub that changed the course of the game for us to win? Why is he so stubborn in what players he thinks are good enough to be in the team? Why does it take so long for him to see his stubbornness isn't working?

Why isn't he PRO-active, rather than RE-active?

Give me some answers!!!!!

What utter dribble! I have seen him countless times in the technical area unlike your idol Sven.

So you want a cirus act like Pearce shouting and bellowing at players? I guess that achieved a lot. Good managers need few words.

It may have escaped your notice but the vast majority of club teams use the SAME FORMATION. That's how you get your team to play in a more consistent way. The fact is with the players we have the 4-5-1 formation has been the logical choice. You can also use the same players by switching there positions on the field without the use of subs.

I agree that he has been too loyal to players like Robinho ( now I wait for the tirade by the Robinho lovers on here).

The good managers also allow there teams to play and work things out for themselves. I suppose the easy thing is always to criticise the manager for players not performing.

Do you mean PRO-active like Sven?

I also couldn't give a fook about you.

Yeah, like Rafa screams his head off to move players into different positions!! So, when obvious gaps need plugging and extra help to team mates needed, you would rather he have a quiet word at half time, even if we're losing? Top management, fella!

As for using the same formation, if something's effective at home and not working away, isn't it prudent to alter it??

But, I guess that's just 'utter dribble', yeah...?

But, again, what are YOU learning by Hughes' style...?

bluepeter62 said:
Bigga said:
bluepeter62 said:
"like I said" You arrogant twat!! So lets just click our fingers and everything will be alright? Fans like you no club needs!

Do you even KNOW what the word 'arrogant' means and when to use it in context??

No, you just like the sound of it, when you don't have anything to offer to a valid point!

Sign of a loser.

Ha Ha!! Yes it means I don't give a damn about you trying to discount over 30 years of failure to suit your agenda.

Its you who are the loser.

What a clown!

30 years of failure by promoting within the club, business management positions, therefore carrying on the mistakes that went before, by continuing bad business models. Failure by always cost cutting and looking for managers that could do the job 'on the cheap'. And somehow, you still want to lump us into the same mode as before!!

Well, let Hughes be the last time we get someone 'on the cheap', eh??

Sigh...lets try this one more time then, do you honestly expect any of the current City team to publicly critiscise the manager or members of his backroom staff when if at all asked by any of the media let alone come forward and start it themselves. The whole football world is full of players pblicly saying one thing and then something altogether different when a manager is sacked.[/quote]
Wasting your time Josh, the bloke is a troll.[/quote]

Yeah I can see that Andy, if you don't agree then expect the insults ffs.[/quote]

So why are people like you so eager to believe them when they come out and criticise him?[/quote]

Stick around the board for a few weeks Pete, read between the lines in some of my posts and you might actually manage to put 2+2 together without the need for me to spell things out right now.[/quote]

So I assume you have never believed those either? Unfortunately many on here have and then ignored the ones in support of him.

Cheltblue said:
No Pete, it means he has 8 months and a f*cking huge amount of money to at least show that he has the 'potential' to be the man for the job.

But, and again, IMO, he has shown nothing at all in the way of potential.

Why do you always mention money? For you that seems to mean everything. Personally I believe he has show the potential to get things right. So I guess we all agree to disagree.

Bigga said:
bluepeter62 said:
Bigga said:
bluepeter62 said:
"like I said" You arrogant twat!! So lets just click our fingers and everything will be alright? Fans like you no club needs!

Do you even KNOW what the word 'arrogant' means and when to use it in context??

No, you just like the sound of it, when you don't have anything to offer to a valid point!

Sign of a loser.

Ha Ha!! Yes it means I don't give a damn about you trying to discount over 30 years of failure to suit your agenda.

Its you who are the loser.

What a clown!

30 years of failure by promoting within the club, business management positions, therefore carrying on the mistakes that went before, by continuing bad business models. Failure by always cost cutting and looking for managers that could do the job 'on the cheap'. And somehow, you still want to lump us into the same mode as before!!

Well, let Hughes be the last time we get someone 'on the cheap', eh??

No idiot he is correcting those failures in addressing the lax training that Sven and his precedessors encouraged, so that all and sundry could turn up at any time of the day.

Its called being professional.

It also makes me laugh when I read these posts about Hughes being not good enough, nobody attempts to criticse the owners or call for there removal aka Swales. So if the owners retain his services for next season will you demonstrate for the Sheik's removal? I thought not you hypocrite. I bet if they weren't rich you would though?

bluepeter62 said:
Cheltblue said:
No Pete, it means he has 8 months and a f*cking huge amount of money to at least show that he has the 'potential' to be the man for the job.

Why do you always mention money? For you that seems to mean everything. Personally I believe he has show the potential to get things right. So I guess we all agree to disagree.

Come on Pete, we have just been elevated to the richest club in world football, and by a very long way.
And you still tell yourself its not about money???

Cheltblue said:
bluepeter62 said:
Cheltblue said:

Come on Pete, we have just been elevated to the richest club in world football, and by a very long way.
And you still tell yourself its not about money???

Well now we know what sort of fan you are! Its nice to have the money to buy players, but if it is all about the money and nothing else you can shove it!

bluepeter62 said:
No idiot he is correcting those failures in addressing the lax training that Sven and his precedessors encouraged, so that all and sundry could turn up at any time of the day.

It also makes me laugh when I read these posts about Hughes being not good enough, nobody attempts to criticse the owners or call for there removal aka Swales. So if the owners retain his services for next season will you demonstrate for the Sheik's removal? I thought not you hypocrite. I bet if they weren't rich you would though?

Ahahahaha!!!! So is this what you mean about '30 years of failure'???

PMSL!! It's so comical, I don't even need to answer it!

Bigga said:
bluepeter62 said:

That's because you don't have an answer hypocrite.

Well its been nice chatting but I dare say I will be banned in the morning when I try to log on.

Good night Bigga! See I can be a hypocrite too!

bluepeter62 said:
Bigga said:
bluepeter62 said:

That's because you don't have an answer hypocrite.

Well its been nice chatting but I dare say I will be banned in the morning when I try to log on.

Good night Bigga! See I can be a hypocrite too!

Just for you, fool, I'll answer it!

When ADUG picks the likes of BFS, Adams, Southgate, Souness etc, for 3/4 years in a row, too right I'll be screaming to get them out!

Thank goodness the new owners want to win something, so don't have to do things like get cheap, but hopefully effective, managers(which ultimately Hughes was).

Dress it up anyway which way you like, the result is the same.

But, of course, I'm a 'hypocrite'...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.