I Will take on the Hughes Out Brigade

These player will not play for hughes, even all his new players dont seem to be responding to him. can we really see our form getting better under him next season ? and can we really see anytop players wanting to join us with the way things are.

What the HELL are you on about??

This is not Hughes' fault!

This is down to 30 years of mismanagement and Hughes needs time to undo all the damage that that cnut Sven did, last year! You can't be successful overnight! All of you glory hunters only care cos we have money! You expect trophies at the drop of a hat!

Blah.
Blah.
Blah...

Bigga said:

This is down to 30 years of mismanagement and Hughes needs time to undo all the damage that that cnut Sven did, last year! You can't be successful overnight! All of you glory hunters only care cos we have money! You expect trophies at the drop of a hat!

Blah.
Blah.
Blah...

Your comment of 30 years of mis management is correct - however it is also Hughes fault as he has now spent over 100m and we have not improved - we have gone backwards. We showed no tactical awareness today and no spirit and that is down to the manager sorting them out before the game and at half time...
So Hughes is to blame as well as all the other reasons

Theo555 said:
Bigga said:

Blah.
Blah.
Blah...

Your comment of 30 years of mis management is correct - however it is also Hughes fault as he has now spent over 100m and we have not improved - we have gone backwards. We showed no tactical awareness today and no spirit and that is down to the manager sorting them out before the game and at half time...
i think he was taking the piss lol

Bigga said:

Blah.
Blah.
Blah...
I expect us to field a Good enough team to handle Fulham! who have only won once all season away from Home!

That was awful, there was no shape and too many players were playing out of position. How the fuck he came around to the genius decision of playing three players upfront who have all lack match fitness and sharpness. There was nothing all game only started to play when Sturridge and Robinho came on. He should know by now that the Ched Evans experiment is over yet he keeps playing him. At this rate we are going to finish below last year final position ( and that included a terrible second half of the season).

Any one still want hughes as manager?

your thoughts please anyone still want the rag at the club.

todays performance was shite. how the hell are we supposed to qualify for europe next season.

hughes says that we are a club going forward?

i think we are a club going backwards compared to last season.

HUGHES OUT.

Theo555 said:
Bigga said:

Blah.
Blah.
Blah...

It's called 'taking the p*ss'!!

I don't subscribe to the '30 years of mismanagement' lark as that is PAST HISTORY. We are now under new management owner-wise and team-wise, so none of that history affects the current set up.

Just the fans.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
moomba said:
Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
What has Hughes done wrong?

I don't know why there is all this bickering about our manager, in all honesty. I have never, ever, known a manager of City receive so much bile from the supporters.

What is realistic about our team at the moment? All you anti Hughes mob, and there appear to be lots of you out there, what do you expect of a team that for the last few seasons has been flirting with relegation?

Are you so deluded and drunk by our wealth, that you think we should be chasing a champions league spot? After a few months?

What do you expect? What do you want?

I'll tell you what you want. It is instant success, without any effort. You want all these millions of free pounds from our owner to produce a world beating side in a couple of minutes, and if it does'nt happen, then sack the manager. Bring someone new in, and if he loses a game, get rid of him as well.

I don't expect instant success, never have ad I suspect the vast majority of the people that don't rate Hughes also don't expect instant success.

I expect improvement, I expect some signs to show that Hughes is capable of taking us forward. I expect to have a bit of confidence in the manager to be able to get the best out of all of our players, and I expect the manager to have the tactical nous about him that will carry us over the line on the odd occasion we aren't at our best.

Don't belittle this debate by spouting the same old "everyone who wants Hughes out wants instant success" argument, I bet you'd struggle to find anyone who actually thinks that way.

I'm not. But why do so many people want Hughes out when he has done nothing wrong.

What has he done to hurt the club so badly?

"But why do so many people want Hughes out when he has done nothing wrong"......Wow !! Thats some statement and one i think even Hughes himself would disagree with!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.