ian brightwell old trafford goal 1990

City fans were everywhere that day i was in the Stretford Paddock with hundreds of blues. a tout was selling them at Maine Road a couple of weeks before

First away derby I ever went to that. I was stuck in the Stretford Paddock. Was difficult staying quiet but brilliant watching the away end go absolutely apeshit.

Wasn't this the Derby that time forgot?

Bigger crowd for the Maine Road game, but United still refusing to give City extra tickets.

"TIME TO GO FERGIE. TARA"

I wonder if the clown with that banner still goes

Didsbury Dave said:
I was on the car park outside celebrating this goal. Thousands of blues had tried and failed to get tickets from touts on the forecourt and , despite a small crowd, none were available. I was in the car waiting for mates who had tickets. Looked round and loads of other blues in the car park were also going mad

Unlucky mate.

I was stood right behind the goal. This was after the 5-1 the previous Sep/Oct and so the Rags in the seats above were well pissed off. How we laughed when they gobbed on us at FT and offered us out in their hoodies [pre MIB days]. Didn't see the fuckers after the game, of course, and just walked back into town en masse for a few beers and the traditional twat a Rag night. Happy days...

City 1 Chelsea 1 1971 said:
Wasn't this the Derby that time forgot?

Bigger crowd for the Maine Road game, but United still refusing to give City extra tickets.

"TIME TO GO FERGIE. TARA"

I wonder if the clown with that banner still goes
If he doesnt, I dont think it will be too long before he gets it down from the loft

Was right on the angle of the K stand and the united road. When that ball fucking flew in I never jumped as much as I did then. Got coins,piss the lot thrown at us,

Rag cunts

I helped to suck that ball into the net that day. Great celebration for goal which was matched by the onefor the night game when Curle scored pen after Dissa got sent off.
" Fuck off back to London " to K Stand.

This was in the days a good away following would make all the difference to spur the lads on.
The rags in their pursuit of glory put a stop to that and relocated away fans in the corner.

Didsbury Dave said:
I was on the car park outside celebrating this goal. Thousands of blues had tried and failed to get tickets from touts on the forecourt and , despite a small crowd, none were available. I was in the car waiting for mates who had tickets. Looked round and loads of other blues in the car park were also going mad
I also went down without a ticket and didn't get one just got back to the pub in King Bill, Newton in time to see the goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.