ian brightwell old trafford goal 1990

black mamba said:
I was there that day , behind that goal , it was like a fuckin' madhouse when Brightwell scored that goal ........

and yes , i see what you mean about Clive Allen , nice coat .... but he always was the classy sort on the pitch , and he probably dressed a bit different to others too.

It was hammered in that end though. Never been as squashed at OT, could barely get my feet on floor.
So you say it was a madhouse, but where I was I could barely move to celebrate!!

Jibbed in the match that day as were the norm for D'Days at their place ;-)

A very very very long day n' nite it turned out to be...

I was in the stretford end seats for that one,remember it like yesterday.

It is crazy to think how long we went without a win at that shit hole when you think of some of the derbies there we should have won like this one, the 2-2 in 82, the Pointon/ Curle derby and when the Goat's last minute winner was diasallowed. Wasn't there also a 1-1 when van der Sar made a save of the century contender in the last minute with the score at 1-1?

Jammy red fuckers, always have been always will be (as seen by the Champions league draw today!).

City 1 Chelsea 1 1971 said:
Wasn't this the Derby that time forgot?

Bigger crowd for the Maine Road game, but United still refusing to give City extra tickets.

"TIME TO GO FERGIE. TARA"

I wonder if the clown with that banner still goes

Arthurs Albistons Testimonial crowd was even more of an embarrassment to them but to be fair I think it was before football was invented.Thousands of Blues there that day to pay homage to one of our own.

Proof positive that the swamp's not always been full to the brim. Like everyone else i was dead in line with that shot!

well i thought i was dead in line with it too !! , what a screamer of a goal , and you summed up perfectly there toma , being there is a different thing to watching it on telly , i missed the maine rd 5-1 demolition of that lot and i never went to york away (i didn't miss many in those days either) but i remember that goal vividly , like the kinky-rosler one at theirs too.

anyway back on topic , i think that coat is mint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.