Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

When i can't get to an away game i always listen to GMR Sport for my match commentary, i refuse to watch Sky or BT on principal, why should i watch and listen to a bunch of twats slagging City off at every given opportunity, makes me laugh when City fans come on here complaining about Quinn, McManamannnnn and Stelling, DON'T WATCH THE TOSSERS THEN

Couldn't agree more. Wouldn't watch Sky or BT even if my life depended on it. For once i disagree with Prestwich Blue too. A North West radio station would be a disaster. It would end up like Radio Lancashire which is about as interesting as Ena Sharples' hair net.
Radio Manchester (although sadly declining) is still a much better match day experience than the TV shite if you can't get to the game.

I'm late to this thread, has Cheesy been cast out over his criticism of the ref after the Chelsea match at the Etihad? He disappeared not long after.

When i can't get to an away game i always listen to GMR Sport for my match commentary, i refuse to watch Sky or BT on principal, why should i watch and listen to a bunch of twats slagging City off at every given opportunity, makes me laugh when City fans come on here complaining about Quinn, McManamannnnn and Stelling, DON'T WATCH THE TOSSERS THEN

I'm sorry but we are in the 21st century now,the listening to a match on the radio,(if it is on tv) is not my idea of keeping informed.

Don't get me wrong,I'm 46 and listened to plenty radio commentaries,but to choose and listen whilst the game is live on tv ? Give over man

I agree there are some dickhead pundits/commentators but it is so easy to watch the game and not listen to their shite,you can't do that with radio though,Cheesey or no Cheesey

I'm sorry but we are in the 21st century now,the listening to a match on the radio,(if it is on tv) is not my idea of keeping informed.

Don't get me wrong,I'm 46 and listened to plenty radio commentaries,but to choose and listen whilst the game is live on tv ? Give over man

I agree there are some dickhead pundits/commentators but it is so easy to watch the game and not listen to their shite,you can't do that with radio though,Cheesey or no Cheesey
I'm 45 and I remember the radio commentary being a regular ritual with all the build up and post match chat. Sadly I don't bother now because of said alternatives, part of me misses that in a nostalgic kind of way.

Each to their own but i just can't be done with the twats

You can have the best of both worlds though....

in a passing conversation with a fellow blue last night,I was informed Cheesy had done an interview with his good friend David White over the abuse allegations and that there had been a falling out with David and bbc management over airing it as it may jeopardise future criminal proceedings. Does anyone know if this interview was aired?

in a passing conversation with a fellow blue last night,I was informed Cheesy had done an interview with his good friend David White over the abuse allegations and that there had been a falling out with David and bbc management over airing it as it may jeopardise future criminal proceedings. Does anyone know if this interview was aired?

No, nothing to do with this. Somebody 2 pages back touched on the real reason he's off air

If the Rag Sarah Collins is in charge I fear for the future. Can't stand her odd speech impediment and the fact that she tries to add 'humour' but ends up sounding gobby and thick. How she found herself on radio is beyond me.

I'm sorry but we are in the 21st century now,the listening to a match on the wireless,(if it is on tv) is not my idea of keeping informed.

Don't get me wrong,I'm 46 and listened to plenty wireless commentaries,but to choose and listen whilst the game is live on tv ? Give over man

I agree there are some dickhead pundits/commentators but it is so easy to watch the game and not listen to their shite,you can't do that with wireless though,Cheesey or no Cheesey

I've just edited yer post, meeesh, to take yer back into the first half of the twentieth century.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.