Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Cheesy is a nice guy but I just can't listen to commentary on radio Manchester. Constantly giving us score updates from other games or reports from other 'big' games like bloody Oldham or Rochdale. As for 'former City player Fred Eyre' as Wagg calls him ( played once in 1968 ) bloody hell hes a miserable git. Talk about Mrs Doubtfire! Give me the biased telly any day for away games.
Cheesy is a nice guy but I just can't listen to commentary on radio Manchester. Constantly giving us score updates from other games or reports from other 'big' games like bloody Oldham or Rochdale. As for 'former City player Fred Eyre' as Wagg calls him ( played once in 1968 ) bloody hell hes a miserable git. Talk about Mrs Doubtfire! Give me the biased telly any day for away games.
Fred left City 1963 aged 19 to go to Lincoln he never made the 1st team

So has Cheesey been sacked, laid off or what? getting sick of hearing jimmy Wagg saying 'standing in for Ian Cheesman, man up at the beeb and let us know, we all seem to like Cheesey, well, most anyway. We deserve an answer is he coming back or not? Bolton fan commentator doing City games, Jack Deerdan?

So has Cheesey been sacked, laid off or what? getting sick of hearing jimmy Wagg saying 'standing in for Ian Cheesman, man up at the beeb and let us know, we all seem to like Cheesey, well, most anyway. We deserve an answer is he coming back or not? Bolton fan commentator doing City games, Jack Deerdan?
Why not? The MEN has a rag doing our games!

Then listen to Talk Sport / 5 Live, because they never, ever go round to other grounds and give score updates. Only BBC Manchester do that....

Sarah is definitely a blue, sadly I'm sure there's always editorial meetings whereby promoting the Rags is supposedly positive for viewing figures

I'm sorry but we are in the 21st century now,the listening to a match on the radio,(if it is on tv) is not my idea of keeping informed.

Don't get me wrong,I'm 46 and listened to plenty radio commentaries,but to choose and listen whilst the game is live on tv ? Give over man

I agree there are some dickhead pundits/commentators but it is so easy to watch the game and not listen to their shite,you can't do that with radio though,Cheesey or no Cheesey
I'v just got my old Swales radio out of the sideboard for the Saints game, i'm warming up the crystals to get a signal, hope the ether is clear

I'v just got my old Swales radio out of the sideboard for the Saints game, i'm warming up the crystals to get a signal, hope the ether is clear
My kids genuinely dont believe me when I tell.them to put the telly on to warm up !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.