Ibrahimovic elbow in the derby "reviewed" and judged OK

The FArce tell us that the rules have changed over the last few seasons but the underlying approach remains the same - what colour shirt was the guy wearing and who was the sponsor! Anything at the red end of the spectrum and the yard brushes are out and the Axminster is lifted at one corner; anything at the blue end of the spectrum and the FArce take evidence from MUTV, Sky, BT and any RagDipperArseHaringey Johnny who cares to contact them and then find that a brutal assault has taken place despite the referee not seeing any of it although he was five yards away and looking directly at it!

Always takes me back to craig Bellamy getting hit with a beer bottle coins etc in a cup game at the swamp the goalie kicked it away all the cameras picked it up and if I remember right fuck all happened to these vermin twats they run the f.A. So get no punishment whatsoever Maureen got a one match ban last night with his record he should of got at least 6 matches so expect nothing less corrupt bastards the lot of them.

I can understand that tackle on Otamendi not being punished, though I do think Zlatan got away with it, but ffs City should be planning revenge for that in the next game. Dont see enough shit being given back by us, we just seem to take it, doff our cap and carry on.

I can understand that tackle on Otamendi not being punished, though I do think Zlatan got away with it, but ffs City should be planning revenge for that in the next game. Dont see enough shit being given back by us, we just seem to take it, doff our cap and carry on.

The second we dole out a bit of shit the ref sees everything and the cards are out! The only exception being Aguero on Winston and then, after seeing it in Technicolor and ToddVision, Andre SeeNowt, didn't see it!

I agree but the bent bastards who ever they are would get the red card out faster than a greyhound chasing a rabbit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.