ide love it! ide absolutely love it if.....

kippax88

newcastle got relegated! cant stand them...

p.s

pompy only took 300 fans to newcastle that must be a premier league lowest away attendance surely!

Re: ide love ide absolutely love if

I hope they stay up to be honest. As a ST holder I'd rather see us against Newcastle than tin pot jokers like stoke or hull

Can't blame pompey fans, monday night when it's on tv goin all the way up there to watch that shite?

I'd rather Newcastle stayed put. I wouldn't wish relegation on any big club with a bit of history. They don't deserve Mike Ashley and they don't deserve to go down. I would have though with all the shite we've been through we'd have a bit of empathy for a club in that situation. Just cos we have buckets of money doesn't mean we have to turn into arsehole fans

Newcastle fans think they have a divine right to success (like Spurs fans) so if they were to go down it would be just deserts! Tough luck, shouldn't be so fickle and assume because they are "A MASSIVE CLUB" they have a right to silverwear! It looks like they're going to lose their right to play in the best league in the world! And for the record, they arem't a massive club, just a well supported one!

i hope they stay up too, good bunch of lads on the whole.
claremont used to be buzzin before we played newcastle !

also want them to stay up out of respect for shearer when he snubbed playin for the rags time and time again.

At least Ashely will be able to afford the club in the Championship. Every cloud has a silver lining.... ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.