ide love it! ide absolutely love it if.....

did newcastle give a fuck about us when we were relgated to division 2????, dont think so, they laughed, so when them fat geordie twats are relegated ill be having a good drink to celebrate!!!

i would rather go to newcastle rather than bolton/blackburn/wigan etc but theres always next year when they can go down :-)

I'd like them to go down just for the cynical appointment of Shearer, whom I always seen as being one of the nastiest dirtiest c@nts to play but got away with it because he was England captian.
A day or two after the appointment my mate came to visit who works for a large international news organisation as a reporter (relax he's nothing to do with the British press), anyway gave him my theory that the appointment was a ploy to sell season tickets and nothing more. He was appointed at the time of season renewals and brought with him exactly zero experience. Fat Ash has been trying to sell the club for a while and it would look a lot better if they had a lot of season tickets sold. Now the main question I had for him was if i can see this how come not one reporter or colomist has pointed this out and he agreed that the British tabloids wouldn't print it cause of Shearer.
Now the fact that the geordies lapped it all up without even questioning it looses any sympathy I had for them.

Id love to see Newcastle going down it would be brilliant, they wouldnt know what hit them playing at the likes of Peterboro and Plymouth :-D You have to laugh at the Newcastle fans, they all still think the will stay up no problem because Shearer is in charge! They have Liverpool, Villa, Boro and Fulham still to play, were will they get the points?

M18CTID said:
sdavros said:
I'd rather Newcastle stayed put. I wouldn't wish relegation on any big club with a bit of history. They don't deserve Mike Ashley and they don't deserve to go down. I would have though with all the shite we've been through we'd have a bit of empathy for a club in that situation. Just cos we have buckets of money doesn't mean we have to turn into arsehole fans

Why is it that some people think certain clubs have a history and other clubs don't? Every club in the country has its own unique history - just because that history might not involve winning shit-loads of trophies doesn't mean a club doesn't have a friggin' history ffs. And if we are measuring history in terms of trophies won then Newcastle have gone even longer than us without winning one so why does that make them more worthy of a place in the Premiership than many other clubs? At the end of the day, all teams are where they are on merit. And just because they have a large following, it doesn't give them a divine right to be in the league as we have found out to our own cost in the past. We may have averaged 28,000 in Division 2 but that alone doesn't give a team the right to beat all the other smaller supported clubs in the division - that season I seem to remember us losing to York and Lincoln, and Wycombe did the double over us. All those clubs beat us on merit because they were the better team on the day and fair play to them.

As for Newcastle, to be honest I want to see them go down. And that view has nothing to do with arrogance surrounding our new-found wealth. Their fans are amongst the most deluded on the planet - they think that painting their garage door black and white makes them more of a fan than supporters of other clubs which is complete and utter bollocks. Where the fuck were they all during the 1990-1991 season when they got 10,004 for a home game against Oxford? Where the fuck were they all for the first few months of the 1991-1992 season when Ardiles was manager and they were struggling near the foot of the old division 2? Fair enough, if a club isn't doing so well then attendances will invariably drop and if they are doing well then attendances will rise, but seeing their crowds practically double overnight when KK came in as manager is fucking embarrassing.

It makes me laugh when you hear the media bang on about how Newcastle are the second club for so many fans - to be honest, I don't know anyone who holds that view and every football fan I know hopes to fuck they go down. We never got any sympathy during our dark days and to be honest I never wanted any so why the hell I should feel sorry for those deluded barcode bastards I don't know. But if I was to feel sorry for a club, I felt a shit-load more sympathy for Norwich last night - a club that has been playing to capacity crowds week in, week out, for years and with fans that are every bit as passionate about their club as Newcastle's are, not to mention the fact that Norwich's fans are a damn sight more pleasant into the bargain.

fvckin hell
I could have written that myself
have had the Rothmans out in the past to prove where there support ended up during this time - there was a game v boro where they got fvck turn up - and despite this the media continually label them as the most loyal diehard fans going. Bullshit
Despite this - when the team has done well, Ive wanted them to do really well, but now they are struggling I do want to see them topple.. Watching the black and whited striped fatties blubbing on tv will be fantastic viewing.
All said, they should piss the champ and score a load of goals in the process, sell out everywhere they go and have a ball. Its not the worse thing in the world. I wouldnt change our season under keegan down there.
But you never know..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.