IF City ever win the Champions league?

madden150

Champagne? Tears? Heart failure? A minutes remembrance for the 90s (the decade) or reestablishing your faith in God? A single rose laid at the old Maine rd or coming out to the wife that you are undeniably in love with David Silva perhaps?

What would we do if we ever won the Champions league?

Champagne? Tears? Heart failure? A minutes remembrance for the 90s (the decade) or reestablishing your faith in God? A single rose laid at the old Maine rd or coming out to the wife that you are undeniably in love with David Silva perhaps?

Probably have a nice bath. Lots of bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air, they fly so high, and a gin.

Get smashed. Then do what I did after the sick swan. Get the pub to play Oasis, the Smiths, New Order, Stone Roses, Happy Mondays, etc. And buy everyone there a beer.

Nothing compared to winning the league. The league is the zenith.

There just something about that trophy!
Which one? I used to think winning the European Cup meant you'd reached the top. But that was in the day when you had to win the league. Or. like Forrest, win the European Cup. None of this contrived utter bullshit. Finish 4th, group stages, finish 6th, qualify through another cup. It should, like all cups, be a straight knockout. Name in the pot, pull them out. Win, you're through. Lose you're out. And to be in it: win your league.
The league for me though, is the absolute best: 39 games, home and away. It's a fucking marathon. A slog. And you have to beat your most bitter rivals to do it. NOTHING could ever match pipping those ****s. Nothing. Ever. Ever, ever, ever, ever. FUCK THEM. Not. In. My. Lifetime. Do you want a fucking bet you miserable scottish ****?

Which one? I used to think winning the European Cup meant you'd reached the top. But that was in the day when you had to win the league. Or. like Forrest, win the European Cup. None of this contrived utter bullshit. Finish 4th, group stages, finish 6th, qualify through another cup. It should, like all cups, be a straight knockout. Name in the pot, pull them out. Win, you're through. Lose you're out. And to be in it: win your league.
The league for me though, is the absolute best: 39 games, home and away. It's a fucking marathon. A slog. And you have to beat your most bitter rivals to do it. NOTHING could ever match pipping those ****s. Nothing. Ever. Ever, ever, ever, ever. FUCK THEM. Not. In. My. Lifetime. Do you want a fucking bet you miserable scottish ****?

Yep I see your point and i agree its not technically the same competition but there's just something about that trophy I'd love to see Vinny lift it while we all drink beer and hug eachother!

Not if, when

But we all know when it happens we'll do it the hard way... that's what we do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.