IF City ever win the Champions league?

I agree with a previous poster.....seeing Vinny crown his injury plagued career by lifting that Champions League trophy would be incredible.

have a couple of pints to cebrate,.

next years final will be a trek though, kiev in 2018 and then possibly Baku in 2019.

Last edited:
Champagne? Tears? Heart failure? A minutes remembrance for the 90s (the decade) or reestablishing your faith in God? A single rose laid at the old Maine rd or coming out to the wife that you are undeniably in love with David Silva perhaps?

What would we do if we ever won the Champions league?
Boo louder.

Which one? I used to think winning the European Cup meant you'd reached the top. But that was in the day when you had to win the league. Or. like Forrest, win the European Cup. None of this contrived utter bullshit. Finish 4th, group stages, finish 6th, qualify through another cup. It should, like all cups, be a straight knockout. Name in the pot, pull them out. Win, you're through. Lose you're out. And to be in it: win your league.
The league for me though, is the absolute best: 39 games, home and away. It's a fucking marathon. A slog. And you have to beat your most bitter rivals to do it. NOTHING could ever match pipping those ****s. Nothing. Ever. Ever, ever, ever, ever. FUCK THEM. Not. In. My. Lifetime. Do you want a fucking bet you miserable scottish ****?
Bang the fuck on.

Which one? I used to think winning the European Cup meant you'd reached the top. But that was in the day when you had to win the league. Or. like Forrest, win the European Cup. None of this contrived utter bullshit. Finish 4th, group stages, finish 6th, qualify through another cup. It should, like all cups, be a straight knockout. Name in the pot, pull them out. Win, you're through. Lose you're out. And to be in it: win your league.
The league for me though, is the absolute best: 39 games, home and away. It's a fucking marathon. A slog. And you have to beat your most bitter rivals to do it. NOTHING could ever match pipping those ****s. Nothing. Ever. Ever, ever, ever, ever. FUCK THEM. Not. In. My. Lifetime. Do you want a fucking bet you miserable scottish ****?
They're bringing in that extra game then, are they?

Prem is more important to me but I know the owners, management and players would much prefer the CL.

I'd be very happy though that we'd beaten 'the man' .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.