If this guy becomes Prime Minister...

abu13 said:
i have always voted labour, i have no idea why i would vote for them again though. the lines between each party are now more blurred than ever. there isn't on politician that i would honestly trust.
i strongly believe that everyone should vote, it is a right many people in the world are denied and something that has been fought for over many generations however this time i have to admit that i am suffering from apathy and the only thing i am am certain of is that Ukip can get fucked if they think i am giving them my vote.

Move to Salford.
Vote Bez....

foxy said:
Rascal said:
Political debate on here is now like a Tory/UKIP/nazi party election broadcast

Yeah, because we are discussing the persecution of Political opposition and gassing jews. Like a complete moron, just because you disagree with other people's opinions, like a **** you insult them labelling them a nazi. Why are you so fucking arrogant, does your opinion matter more than others on the forum? No it fucking doesn't. Bellend

Wellsaid fella, don't let Rasc get on your tits. He's a good bloke but will have been on the piss all day unless he had an appointment to get to, so he's probably drink-posting. I'm afraid he's from the left is always right (correct) school of debate and gets a bit shouty if things don't go his way.

law74 said:
hilts said:
The problem with this is if we have a blue government we can look forward to seeing the gap between the have lots and the have little changing to the wealthy having ALL the country's wealth.
This is the first government since Victorian times to have seen the majority of the population worse off than when they came to power, Those leaving education now will be the first since the first world war to be worse off than their parents.

it would be fair to say the global recession made this a given whoever got into power, people cannot absolve Labour one minute but then have a pop at the govt of the day during the aftermath, Labour didn't cause the recession, would we have dealt with it easier if they hadn't been in power?
I am far from being a Labour fan as I believe they sold out to the corporations under Blair, but still think they would have done a better job than the current government in ensuring that any recovery should be shared by all the people not just those that caused the problem and those who suffered least from it.
but them, I believe in a just, fair and equal society. So am bound to be opposed to the neo-liberal policies of the tories

Has there ever been a recession in history where the poor didn't suffer the most? Globally the rich earn and own a disproportionate amount of wealth, we pursued austerity as most countries did, the French adopted a different strategy, it was morally correct in my view unfortunately doing the right thing doesn't seem to get the required results

We need a growing economy unfortunately big business calls the shots

The tax debate this week shows precisely why a fair society cannot exist, not enough people are willing to contribute, the guy who avoids tax and justifies it because of vodaphone is no better than them

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
argyle said:
whp.blue said:
That may be the final measure of just how unelectable and unpalatable Milliband has made the Labour party

Funny that most polls put Labour ahead.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/feb/16/tories-up-six-points-latest-icm-opinion-poll" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... inion-poll</a>

Most. Did you not read the word most?

worsleyweb said:
Instead of just spouting right wing nut jobs can rascal or Chabel list 5 good reasons why I should vote labour and not the Tories?

Here's a UKIP soundbite generator so you don't have to give reasons

o-UKIP-SOUNDBITE-GENERATOR-570.jpg

argyle said:
worsleyweb said:
Instead of just spouting right wing nut jobs can rascal or Chabel list 5 good reasons why I should vote labour and not the Tories?

Here's a UKIP soundbite generator so you don't have to give reasons

o-UKIP-SOUNDBITE-GENERATOR-570.jpg

Brilliant.

I liked "The EU is turning our grandchildren into wind turbines".

Taximania said:
jayfx said:
RabidCity said:
I agree with the OP completely

The Tory Party are making the tough decisions this country needed, I'll be voting for another term at the polls.

cameron-aligns-with-bnp.jpg

Yeah, much better to keep this lying fascist in power to completely crush the working classes!
UK is the 6th richest country in the world but cameron sees it fit to squeeze out what he can from the working class and essential services while lining the pockets of MP's, Bankers and all his other rich chums in the city? It will be like being back in the 1930's if the tories get back in! All in it together my arse!!

Crush the workings classes : )
Stereotypical 1970's sit com rom com chit chat kitkat

David has evolved.
Goliath now stands before your quivering quims
His counterparts have not however evolved and are firmly entrenched in a Dickensonian novel entitled "we want more"with a lickle splash of grime and a dose of rickets for good measure.

I have to say how magnificent David actually looks in his new tache although I thought the Nazi insignia was sour grapes and SAD stereotypical behavior from the hippy studentite luddite bisto gravy fed bygone era's of coal fires and outside shithouses.

Poor ,you were lucky

Michael Palin You were lucky. We lived for three months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six o'clock in the morning, clean the bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down the mill for fourteen hours a day week in-week out. When we got home, our Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!
Graham Chapman Luxury! We used to have to get out of the lake at three o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, go to work at the mill every day for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would beat us around the head and neck with a broken bottle, if we were LUCKY!
Terry Gilliam
Well, we had it tough. We used to have to get up out of the shoebox at twelve o'clock at night, and LICK the road clean with our tongues. We had half a handful of freezing cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at the mill for fourpence every six years, and when we got home, our Dad would slice us in two with a bread knife.
Eric Idle Right. steels himself I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah."
Michael Palin But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'.
All Nope, nope...

Thankfully things have changed and Dave does care about the working classes
All politicians receive more money than us because they deserve it because they are more articulate and cleverer and studied long and hard to get to the pinnacles of their careers.
As long as they remember us ordinary Joe soaps who try hard and do their best then that will suffice me
Bless Dave and god bless his mustache.
Tax threshold should now increase to 12k and the tax credits enhanced to encourage and reward triers.
Retirement age reduced ?
Please do not remove our saddles in the happy fields n slap our arses and watch us then drop in a miserable heap.
Love us and care for us because we were your industrial hamster wheels.
Reward for a lifetime of service.

Are you an actor rehearsing a character for an upcoming role?

Or a playwright?

ArdwickBlue said:
Taximania said:
jayfx said:
cameron-aligns-with-bnp.jpg

Yeah, much better to keep this lying fascist in power to completely crush the working classes!
UK is the 6th richest country in the world but cameron sees it fit to squeeze out what he can from the working class and essential services while lining the pockets of MP's, Bankers and all his other rich chums in the city? It will be like being back in the 1930's if the tories get back in! All in it together my arse!!

Crush the workings classes : )
Stereotypical 1970's sit com rom com chit chat kitkat

David has evolved.
Goliath now stands before your quivering quims
His counterparts have not however evolved and are firmly entrenched in a Dickensonian novel entitled "we want more"with a lickle splash of grime and a dose of rickets for good measure.

I have to say how magnificent David actually looks in his new tache although I thought the Nazi insignia was sour grapes and SAD stereotypical behavior from the hippy studentite luddite bisto gravy fed bygone era's of coal fires and outside shithouses.

Poor ,you were lucky

Michael Palin You were lucky. We lived for three months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six o'clock in the morning, clean the bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down the mill for fourteen hours a day week in-week out. When we got home, our Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!
Graham Chapman Luxury! We used to have to get out of the lake at three o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, go to work at the mill every day for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would beat us around the head and neck with a broken bottle, if we were LUCKY!
Terry Gilliam
Well, we had it tough. We used to have to get up out of the shoebox at twelve o'clock at night, and LICK the road clean with our tongues. We had half a handful of freezing cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at the mill for fourpence every six years, and when we got home, our Dad would slice us in two with a bread knife.
Eric Idle Right. steels himself I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah."
Michael Palin But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'.
All Nope, nope...

Thankfully things have changed and Dave does care about the working classes
All politicians receive more money than us because they deserve it because they are more articulate and cleverer and studied long and hard to get to the pinnacles of their careers.
As long as they remember us ordinary Joe soaps who try hard and do their best then that will suffice me
Bless Dave and god bless his mustache.
Tax threshold should now increase to 12k and the tax credits enhanced to encourage and reward triers.
Retirement age reduced ?
Please do not remove our saddles in the happy fields n slap our arses and watch us then drop in a miserable heap.
Love us and care for us because we were your industrial hamster wheels.
Reward for a lifetime of service.

Are you an actor rehearsing a character for an upcoming role?

Or a playwright?

Or a bore?

foxy said:
Careful mate, you will be denounced by the lefties for having an opinion on this. On top of that, Damocles won't like the image!

Nope. I think the fact that you and JOTL have to use poorly timed images to justify your political opinion speaks volumes to the consideration you have given it.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
chabal said:
Blue Smarties said:
Tories need to continue the good work they're doing.

Are you de niro's son?

Similar types of humour I see.

I must admit I did look at the poster's username. I had de niro in the frame for that post!!
I did think back to a few years ago whilst writing that. Funny old world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.