IF we win the title against the Rags...

They’re very poor this season, they’ll have nothing to play for, and their best player has just been ruled out for 6 weeks
they always raise their game somehow,i don't know why they do it,maybe this year we can deal with it,i'll get excited for the rags game if we win this one first

Winning 3-0 15 minutes to go , it would be a proper Emptyhad ..well in their section anyway
I don't think too many of their core support will be there on the day. Those who get their tickets from the swamp will likely be tourists identified at that end by the wearing of their half and half scarves. That doesn't mean they will be short of embittered followers watching. They will be well represented by the hoards attending in the Press Box, the radio and TV commentary boxes, and those back stage in the TV and radio studios who are paid to watch, analyse and comment on what they see and to try to convince the world that what has happened was unreal and was all a hoax and a gigantic fraud committed by a club that had cheated it's way to the title.

if we do win it against them make sure the fuckers are locked in the ground for half an hour so they can watch us celebrate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.