IF we win the title against the Rags...

Have to disagree with Stuart on this one. It would be unbelievably satisfying but nothing will ever top the 93:20 moment for me. That feeling was indescribable.

I agree with you, although we can't tell how we will feel in the future as it hasn't happened yet.
Don't you just love it, other people telling us how we feel.

Have to disagree with Stuart on this one. It would be unbelievably satisfying but nothing will ever top the 93:20 moment for me. That feeling was indescribable.

Same here,, beating the rags and winning the title will be piss funny, but Agueroooooo is on a different level.

Also in 2012 they had finished and thought they had won it for a minute, so we fucked them over that day already.

Nothing will ever beat the agueroooo moment in my opinion, beating them ****s to win the title will be a close 2nd mind :), though if it stays a 17-30 k/o carnage is obviously gonna happen after game

Is the game definitely going to be 7th April at 17:30? I’m confused with what’s going on now that lot gave us a laugh on Wednesday.

I watch the closing moments sometimes and often the excellent video on You Tube with the American Football soundtrack... It always brings tears to my eyes...

Winning the league against the Rags knowing there are a lot of games left would be sweet but not the same...

I've already told my son that if we beat Neverton and can win it v the rags then he can go to the game using my ticket... I've been fortunate to have seen 2 titles won but he hasn't seen one in the flesh.

SWMBO said "he'll get to see more then you going forward" which was a strange thing to hear from a Dipper ;-)

44 years blown away in the kick of a ball.

Unreal.

Agree with many that the aguero moment will be hard to top - 2 future scenarios for me could trump that 1) beat the rags in the CL final 2) unlikely but we have form on this one - beat rags to relegate them and win the title at the same time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.