IF we win the title against the Rags...

We have nearly 3 weeks off now, so not sure we can really claim tiredness as a reason. More likely it could be a weakened team if he protects a few, but I have my doubts about that as pep tends to go strong most of the time.
I don't think Pep will be as hung up on winning the title against the rags as we seem to be. With the title almost sewn up, his aim will be to give us the best possible chance of winning the CL. How he chooses to do this, I'm not really sure. He may keep playing a strong side to maintain momentum or he may play a slightly weakened side against the rags to keep something in the tanks for the second leg.
Whatever he does will be a dispassionate decision made in the best interest of our chances of winning the CL tie rather than getting one over the rags.

I don't think Pep will be as hung up on winning the title against the rags as we seem to be. With the title almost sewn up, his aim will be to give us the best possible chance of winning the CL. How he chooses to do this, I'm not really sure. He may keep playing a strong side to maintain momentum or he may play a slightly weakened side against the rags to keep something in the tanks for the second leg.
Whatever he does will be a dispassionate decision made in the best interest of our chances of winning the CL tie rather than getting one over the rags.
He will be every bit as keen to do it against the rags as, besides being a home game, he can rub it in against Maureen [with all the shenanigans that will happen on the day] and he will also be as keen as the rest of us in winning the title in record fashion. As time goes by, champions are only remembered by that club's supporters, but when there is a standard to be set as with Arsenal's invincibles then the footballing world is aware of it and we should go out and try to be remembered as one of the games greatest ever champions rather than just another title winner such as Leicester.

To be honest, unless we play Danilo, Yaya or Tosin we don’t really have a weaker side with many of the rotations we can use. The only noticeable way we’re really weaker is when Silva doesn’t play.

Pep would love it, just love it, to win the league against peg, he will not be taking it lightly

I'm sure the club will remember all the shit at the swamp when we had the termerity of winning there and won't take the game lightly.

To be honest, unless we play Danilo, Yaya or Tosin we don’t really have a weaker side with many of the rotations we can use. The only noticeable way we’re really weaker is when Silva doesn’t play.

Danilo is a bloody decent back up player..wouldn't say he makes us weaker when he plays.

The main worry is those rag animals booting fvck out of sergio and dave’s ankles as usual and ruling them out of the 2nd leg.

I think pep will probably rest them.

The main worry is those rag animals booting fvck out of sergio and dave’s ankles as usual and ruling them out of the 2nd leg.

I think pep will probably rest them.

Without doubt that horrible fu***** will send is players out with clear instructions to injury our players wether there players stick to the instructions with a world cup coming up is another thing.

Am I one of the very few who really doesn`t care too much if its against the Rags or not ?
I would honestly rather see ourselves go all out at this stage for a wonderful couple of matches against the Dippers,progress and then get those two wins for the PL title,as and when it happens.
Don`t get me wrong I will be ecstatic when we clinch the title, but for me its not the be all and end all of winning against the Rags, but it would be wonderful.
I`m more patient than most I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.