Individual Match Tickets

Miraculously I made it through the system and got two tickets for Fulham tier 3 east stand 302, £51 each with a £5 discount. then asked if I wanted to purchase tickets for another game and got binned back to a queue. If you have managed t9 get tickets in your basket then just go for a general login and buy them as they only stay in for about fifteen minutes.

Seriously this is a fucking shit show. 30 minute queues individually for games.

Anyone with tickets in the basket, now queuing - it's worth going back to the main tickets page and checking if you can access your basket directly.

Just paid for three games at once, while stuck in the queue on another tab.

Front of the queue and then bounced back until 11am. The availability looks terrible for the big games yet the site has been 'down'?

I think it's 'down' for loyal and locals while a load of tickets are bound to magically appear on resale sites and in the hands of those who have never been. Got a feeling the only locals who will be at the derby will be ST holders, but Luton and Sheffield will be full of Mancs.

They know who they want and for what purpose.

I've got a ticket for Burnley in my basket, it is now making me queue 20 mins for another fixture.

Could have been avoided by applying points.

Well done ticket office, it is clear tourists are more important than loyal fans.

Fuck off.

I've got a ticket for Burnley in my basket, it is now making me queue 20 mins for another fixture.

Could have been avoided by applying points.

Well done ticket office, it is clear tourists are more important than loyal fans.

Fuck off.
Buy them mate before they disappear

For eligibility, when it says “attended 5 games” does it really mean “purchased”? Trying to buy for a match day member who went to most games last couple of years but mainly with tickets transferred (officially) to them. All showing in their account under their name but big 5 games still “restricted sale”?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.