Insanity work-out

imber50 said:
Well ive bitten the bullet and invested in this workout. Im doing the fitness test later this afternoon. Wish me luck...
Just done the first two days, first one I thought was hard but then the second day was fucking worse.

Just started this today and fuck me the fitness test knocked me on my arse. I really didn't think it would be that tough.

Started it properly today.

Jesus! That fitness test put me on my arse, i was lay on the floor at the end in a pool of sweat feeling like i was going to throw up! I know that was nothing compared to whats to come tomorrow though. I cant wait, even though i felt like shit it was pretty euphoric!

Tragic meat van guy said:
Just made the error of previewing month 2, day 1.
Fuck doing the fitness test THEN that straight after!

Fitness test today it is, bye bye day of rest.

What?!? Shit, just looked at the calendar and seen that. Is that even possible?!

Just done day 8 nearly quit half way through so glad I didn't

Am feeling so much stronger but am pushing myself harder so if anything I feel it's getting harder

I have seen a massive affect in body definition in just 8 days but it such hard going because I know what's coming can't wait til second fitness test .

Shame I haven't got time to do the meals tho . Don't know how anyone can

CTID1988 said:
Tragic meat van guy said:
Just made the error of previewing month 2, day 1.
Fuck doing the fitness test THEN that straight after!

Fitness test today it is, bye bye day of rest.

What?!? Shit, just looked at the calendar and seen that. Is that even possible?!

No idea, I wimped out of trying.
Personally I dont think I could ever do it. I leave nothing in the tank when doing the fit test, I'm too competitive with myself!

Took Mrs TMVG away to Wales for the weekend, went up snowdon on friday then got smashed for 2 days so back down to earth with a bang and max plyo today.

Should be the last week this week but were repeating it again next week too to make up for this weekend!

-- Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:52 pm --

Gavmcfc88 said:
Focusdazz said:
Anyone got Link to download? Pm me pls

I've asked 3 times to no avail. ill try and find it and ill pm you if I do.

I've not downloaded it, sorry.
If you look back through the thread one of the girls has a link to it if you ask nicely I'm sure she will sort you out.

-- Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:53 pm --

RandomJ said:
Just started this today and fuck me the fitness test knocked me on my arse. I really didn't think it would be that tough.

Hang in there blue, it gets worse before it gets better, but it will get better and it will be worth it!<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:54 pm --<br /><br />
ayia napa blues said:
Just done day 8 nearly quit half way through so glad I didn't

Am feeling so much stronger but am pushing myself harder so if anything I feel it's getting harder

I have seen a massive affect in body definition in just 8 days but it such hard going because I know what's coming can't wait til second fitness test .

Shame I haven't got time to do the meals tho . Don't know how anyone can

Good work fella, you dont need to follow the diet religiously, just eat healthy and sensible portions when you can and drink a shed load of water, every little helps.

Going to need to do my second phase of this, since freshers week I've eaten shit and not touched the gym. Awful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.