iPod to car stereo

In my first car - a 71 Avenger - I used to blutack a small transistor radio to the dashboard ( a tranny as we knew it then ) - having said that it was never state of the art
Both the car and the tranny

:) no doubt I'll be having a similar conversation with some young fucker eventually who'll be telling me about the horrors of his first car only having voice controlled 5g internet music.

:) no doubt I'll be having a similar conversation with some young fucker eventually who'll be telling me about the horrors of his first car only having voice controlled 5g internet music.

ha ha ha yeah - I always reckon most of them today couldn't even start a car from the 80's or earlier as they have never seen nor have any concept of a choke.

ha ha ha yeah - I always reckon most of them today couldn't even start a car from the 80's or earlier as they have never seen nor have any concept of a choke.

They probably won't be using a steering wheel or pedals in 20 years if Google have their way.

Edit: although it'll be a boost for rural pubs.

Yu are taking a great leap of faith there assuming there will be pubs - rural or otherwise in 20 years time

Hehe I suppose you might be right about the rural ones. Good luck to them getting rid of the profitable ones though.

As a workaround, create some long playlists for your iPod and play them - at least you will get more than 40 mins music!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.