Ireland injured in training

Blue2112

Apologies if its been mentioned but Steve has been carrying an injury now for sometime and was absent from the Sunderland game last week. It's been improving but today in training he further aggravated it and his leg is currently in a cast. He said it was very sore but he'll see how he is tomorrow. Hopefully he wont be out for to long, further updates when I get them.

Neil McNab's Tash said:
Afternoon all

A very pleasant morning to watch the lads train, making a difference to all the rain and wind over the past few weeks.

Went today as i'm playing golf tomorrow and knew there would be some absentees but went to see who was around and fit.

Not present at training today were: De Jong, Kompany, Given, Dunne, Evans, Bojinov, Johnson, Elano, Robinho, Bellamy, Caicedo and Fernandes, quite a crew missing.

Started with the usual warm ups with the fitness coach moving onto passing and moving drills nothing too strenuous.

Hughes was quite vocal this morning, urging the lads on which was good to see as they responded to his requests.

I had to leave at 12 but they had put quite a strong session in.

Noteable attendees were, Petrov with a strapping round his left knee nothing unusual about that, Bridge with taping on his left hamstring and he did stop during the last session i watched, he had a brief chat with the physio and went inside although he did run off so hoping nothing too bad.

Richards, SWP, Benjani, Hamann, Sturridge (looked really good this morning), Ireland, Zabaleta and Nedum were all training and taking a full part.

Won't be able to get there tomorrow, to see who returns from the rest.

NMT

Can't that bad if this is true?

sam the drummer said:
Exactly what I was thinking Dan but why would someone make this up?

Source might be, he might be apparently its funny to bullshit people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.