Is anyone else not getting excited?

Think I said earlier that i'd wait 10 league games or till November.

I think I'm getting there now, won't be many games harder than going to Chelsea away.

Last edited:
Hard not to be excited seeing the leve of performance this set of players can achieve.

Whether that will equate to winning the league is another question but within the contect of an individual match I think there is no better side to watch or able to achieve the level of performance.

We're the real deal this season. We're seeing a special team in the making. You have to respect United's ability to keep up with us thus far, but we're comfortably the best team in the league. And this from an eternal pessimist.

You have to respect United's ability to keep up with us thus far, but we're comfortably the best team in the league.

Not often a team goes 8 games unbeaten at the start of the season and isn't 1st. United have had a very easy start though, 3 big games in their next 5, then we'll see where they are.

nope - only 9 wins out of 10 - was 10 out of 10 last year before Celtic and then Spuds dicked us

nope - only 9 wins out of 10 - was 10 out of 10 last year before Celtic and then Spuds dicked us

To be fair 2 of our games were Champions League qualifiers, so we've already hit the equivalent period from last season (28th Sept to the End of October).

This year we've took 6 points from 6 vs the 'top 6', last season we only got 9 in total, we've won away in the Champions League, we're scoring more, conceding less.

Comparing this season to last season, we're miles ahead this season, maybe not on points but definitely on performances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.