Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

Flew sat from Manchester, was so easy compared to last year, easy to get food and drink

Maybe last year was people turning up way too early

Absolute nightmare for picking up.
Sign posted really bad, as a taxi driver I’m forever ringing folk up and having to direct them

Not sure if this helps, but you can pretty much drop off at the door at T3 in one of the drop off points, just a very short walk into the terminal, and fairly sure its wheelchair friendly as well.

Unfortunately, as the driver you can't get out of the car though, so you'll be fine if getting a taxi, but if you were dropping someone off then they'd have to sort themselves out once getting out the car.
Cheers, drop off was pretty easy and a T3 parking Marshall said to buzz the intercom on exiting and they will let you through, used the bus exit too so no chance of scratches on the wheels from the ridiculously high/narrow kerbs at the usual exits.

I parked in the T2 multi-storey for T1 flight to Istanbul. Travelling walkways to station then T1 were out of action for outbound on Friday and return on Sunday.
Not a major issue going out but I was knackered when we got back.

There's a short stay car park next to T1 (on two levels) which is relatively cheap for an airport and It's five minutes walk from t3
Just checked and it's £6 for half an hour
T3 multi story arrivals is the same price, £6 for 30 minutes
Here's a tip for t3 multi story
Go to the top and on the far side there's an exit which takes you to the next level down where no one parks
Used it to do twilight check in with Jet2, well worth it to avoid the long queues for a morning flight

Used it to do twilight check in with Jet2, well worth it to avoid the long queues for a morning flight
I flew to Greece yesterday early morning with Jet2
Didn't do the twilight check in as it would have been an hour and a half with the travel involved and as they do the self check in, it wasn't an issue anyway. We were straight onto a machine

Biggest issue was with passengers not sorting what they had in their hand luggage
The amount of people waiting for a physical check was huge and must have been a good hour's wait
We were through there in ten minutes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.