Is the Etihad Stadium Tour good?

Been twice now ,went around 2 year ago and around 3 month back,it's a great little tour,very informative,and the guide told us that next year it is going to incorporate the new academy where you will be taken over on them buggies,be worth going again then no doubt !

not sure if these are any good for you

It's the ideal Father's Day gift for your dad and one he won't forget - a Legends Tour.

We have two Legends Tours coming up in June and demand is expected to be high, so book early to avoid disappointment.

The dates are:

Thursday 18 June. Price £75pp

Saturday 27 June. Price £75pp

Callers may book online or 0161 444 1894 option 4.

The following Legends are on board for the coming season:

Peter Barnes/Tommy Booth/Ian Brightwell/Joe Corrigan/Richard Edghill/Asa Hartford/Mike Summerbee/Jeff Whitley.

not sure if these are any good for you

The following Legends are on board for the coming season:

Peter Barnes/Tommy Booth/Ian Brightwell/Joe Corrigan/Richard Edghill/Asa Hartford/Mike Summerbee/Jeff Whitley.

......i wouldn't class at least 3 of the above as 'Legends' at any stretch of the imagination ;)

Tommy Booth/Joe Corrigan/Asa Hartford/Mike Summerbee sit in LEGENDS for me.
Peter Barnes/Richard Edghill sit just beneath them.
Sorry Jeff... no no no, club custodian...

went last week as a birthday treat , enjoyed it immensely , some great insight into the working of the club , behind the scenes , lasted about 90 minutes , great value for 16 quid , as mentioned due to the building work and the playing surface being ripped up , we could not go pitch side , surprised how many non city /tourists were in attendance , people from singapore, germany , canada etc. The CFA was not included in the tour , would definitely do it again , when the stadium work has been completed , but it would be the legends tour with an ex player.

Tommy Booth/Joe Corrigan/Asa Hartford/Mike Summerbee sit in LEGENDS for me.
Peter Barnes/Richard Edghill sit just beneath them.
Sorry Jeff... no no no, club custodian...

Growing up in the 70's, Peter Barnes was one of my idols. He's certainly a legend to me!

Growing up in the 70's, Peter Barnes was one of my idols. He's certainly a legend to me!
Here's a picture of your idol in his playing pomp.
BMWOE-OCEAAzCR7.jpg:large

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.