Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he ain't coming to us AGAIN

Oh right because no one has ever left a club after saying they're staying. That's never happened.

Until he signs the new contract there's going to continue to be speculation about him leaving and why he's not signed it, and as long as there's speculation he might leave then there's no reason to shut the Isco thread.

I mean FFS we have a Messi thread.

Oh right because no one has ever left a club after saying they're staying. That's never happened.

Until he signs the new contract there's going to continue to be speculation about him leaving and why he's not signed it, and as long as there's speculation he might leave then there's no reason to shut the Isco thread.

I'd like to think you might be right, but I doubt it

Ok so he is never going to come. I will forget about him from now on. Didn't want him anyway ...

Delph hahaha

I think we can finally draw a line under this one. He ain't coming to us, not now and almost certainly not in the future.

He said he would stay. He has a contract that runs through next season, and like many others I think that if Bale starts and they look at going for another attacking player in the summer, he might just say you can sell me now or I'll leave for nothing in 12 months. I wouldn't rule this out just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.