It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GXCity said:
Fbloke just posted on Twitter that Barca have transfer listed Pedro. I would have him here in a flash if true. I've had a look around on the Internet but can't find anything. Has anybody else heard if this is true?

If they have, would that not lower his value or would they be hoping for a bidding war by making him available?
I would love him here tbh. Him, Van Persie and Skertel would be great if possible

SamTheGuru said:
pudge said:
rastus said:
Give it a rest and let the season begin.....COME ON CITY
Give what a rest, my opinion?

What exactly is your opinion? You have managed to point out that Tevez and Aguero have hardly played together and I suppose that you aren't excited by the prospect of them playing together?
Again, did I say I wasn't excited about it? No

What I am saying is, when people say that Tevez and Aguero are one of the best partnerships in football (which has been said on here) that it's not entirely true.

And I wish people would reserve their judgement until they do it consistently and not judge it off the back of one match (Norwich).

That is my opinion, ok?

Also, who's fault was it they didn't have much of a chance to play together? Lets see if they do get a chance at the end of the window..

GXCity said:
Fbloke just posted on Twitter that Barca have transfer listed Pedro. I would have him here in a flash if true. I've had a look around on the Internet but can't find anything. Has anybody else heard if this is true?
It was on this thread earlier tonight.

i8rags said:
GXCity said:
It was on this thread earlier tonight.

That's the problem with this thread! You don't come on here for a few hours and it has moved on about 30 pages and I can never be arsed reading them all.

So is it true?

GXCity said:

Looks like they need some cash to try to get Martinez and the other one they are after (for the life of me, I just can't remember who it is!!...Boom them by buying Martinez first, then Boom them again and get Pedro off them is what I say...Haye on Chisora from the weekend...left then right...and knock-out!!

rastus said:
blueinsa said:
SWP's back said:
What about them? They mean fuck all and you either know that or your are naive in the extreme.

You say it makes no sense in a footballing/commercial point of view? Are you fucking mad? Tevez has 2 years left and will be going back to Argentina at the end of those 2 years. We sell him now, making a profit after amortisation or let him run down his contract and leave for nothing.

You simply don't want RVP and will try and spin everything to suit your opinion. Well, you're likely going to be upset. Mancini wants RVP above all other players this pre-season and the player he wants least is Tevez. His comments (along with Kia's) are designed solely to imrpove his contract and our fee.

Bang on the money mate.

Missed by a few quid
Educate me then.

I have just considered the signing of Robin Van Persie in another context.

Basically we would be weakening Arsenal who could have potentially became a rival given the additions they have made to their team and adding the player that has led them to Champions League places single-handedly basically and strengthening our team. Quite a clever tactic by Mancini really.

i have a mate who i went to college with (he was a few years ahead but knew my brother).

Hes now working for the bbc and told me about savic and clichy last year before it hit the papers,i don't think hes itk or anything,just hears some news etc etc, anyway he said that city don't have anything coming in at least for the next few weeks.

as been suggested we're offloading first and then well buy but were not in immediate negotiations with anyone yet or close to signing anyone and supposedly we haven't spoken to arsenal yet regarding RVP.

so id say were in for a longer wait unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.