It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NipHolmes said:
allan harper said:
Hasn't Marwood been busy clocking up the air miles, probably a bit unfair blaming him if we miss out on this lad.

What is a phone call whilst he's travelling?

Simple email to club saying we will pay cash lump sum if his trial is successful and we require his attendance in Austria.

You certainly Know how to make a player feel wanted.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Straight fight with Arsenal for Niang.

They are now the favourites and the boy enjoyed his time on trial.

Marwood has dragged heels and been caught napping. Bobby won't be happy if we get done on this one.

Wanted him out in Austria.
fucking marwood again!!! is that why transfers are slow tolm?

Transfers only seem slow to us outside the club.

Simply put, the nature of the targets involved, they are protracted for a reason, because clubs don't want to lose them.

When I first started this current It's Quiet, I stated I had never known us to be so proactive, flying here there and everywhere.

People such as Bale, Bilbao, Cavani, Milan, Barca, all giving us the come on.

I remain supremely confident in Khaldoon and Mancini.

Please remember how we ended up with Aguero when we missed out on Sanchez.

How we refused to give up on Nasri.

There are also a number of in-house contracts for City to conclude this summer, busier than norm.

Do you think we'll be hearing a stronger buzz this week? It just seems supremely odd to me that the clubs involved haven't leaked any information about the players involved, especially Barcelona. They have a tendency to let these things play out in the media to put pressure on players living in Catalunya to stay or increase fees.

Marwood is a fucking clown at this rate we are not gunna sign any players we need to bring in bring back Gary cook because marwood is turning us into arsenal with his penny pinching approach

NipHolmes said:
allan harper said:
Hasn't Marwood been busy clocking up the air miles, probably a bit unfair blaming him if we miss out on this lad.

What is a phone call whilst he's travelling?

Simple email to club saying we will pay cash lump sum if his trial is successful and we require his attendance in Austria.

As per yesterday...

JosMCFC said:
Marwood is a fucking clown at this rate we are not gunna sign any players we need to bring in bring back Gary cook because marwood is turning us into arsenal with his penny pinching approach

Read Tolmies post and take a breath young man!!!

61lDc.gif

NipHolmes said:
Marwoods been found wanting a fee times now. Fuck him off and they Vierra in.

Niall Quinn is a notable mention too.
I think Quinn did a cracking job at Sunderland and a bit like viera would do a good job for us Still clearly has city in is heart

tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Straight fight with Arsenal for Niang.

They are now the favourites and the boy enjoyed his time on trial.

Marwood has dragged heels and been caught napping. Bobby won't be happy if we get done on this one.

Wanted him out in Austria.
fucking marwood again!!! is that why transfers are slow tolm?

Transfers only seem slow to us outside the club.

Simply put, the nature of the targets involved, they are protracted for a reason, because clubs don't want to lose them.

When I first started this current It's Quiet, I stated I had never known us to be so proactive, flying here there and everywhere.

People such as Bale, Bilbao, Cavani, Milan, Barca, all giving us the come on.

I remain supremely confident in Khaldoon and Mancini.

Please remember how we ended up with Aguero when we missed out on Sanchez.

How we refused to give up on Nasri.

There are also a number of in-house contracts for City to conclude this summer, busier than norm.

Outside of the Van Persie pursuit, we still have £30m plus burning a hole in our pocket from the Hazard chase.

A lot seem to forget this. FFPR wasn't a consideration then, the opportunity arose and we simply passed.

Tolm, is there any legs in the Cavani to Chelski rumor that you might have heard of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.