It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

photofunny.net__final_3613203488553141114_origen.gif

Alvarez can play wide as well, same with Bernardo. Adding numbers for the sake of doesn't make sense. We have Foden, Mahrez, Palmer, Grealish and 2 of those will play the majority of season taking responsibility. Palmer and Alvarez will play a big part after the world cup in my opinion.
Yeah i'm happy with our squad, i was just replying to the original post.

We'll see what happens but I do think Felix would fit perfectly in this team though and Pep would love his versatility.

Also, I think Foden will transition into midfield this season especially if we use the fullbacks to provide the width.

You have the patience of a Saint. You should really be charging him by now.
We’ve left it. He sees things in the stats that he sees are better than Zinchenko’s.

Extrapolation of data is where our differences lie.

If Cucurella does come, I really hope he proves him right and me wrong, but all I was suggesting today is that he hasn’t proven that he is better for me as of yet. He thinks he has.

Tomayto/Tomato.

anyone think we have a worldie on the way in?? Felix maybe? I know players like zinny are deemed fringe players but we seem to be thinning the squad in thewrong year with most of our squad at the world cup?

He is not any worse than Ake (and not much drop in quality than we current have) he is only slightly more expensive than what we have paid Bournemouth and he is more likely to move than Gvardiol this time. More than likely he will be at Juventus.

You seem to have answered a completely different question that nobody seems to have asked.

We’ve left it. He sees things in the stats that he sees are better than Zinchenko’s.

Extrapolation of data is where our differences lie.

If Cucurella does come, I really hope he proves him right and me wrong, but all I was suggesting today is that he hasn’t proven that he is better for me as of yet. He thinks he has.

Tomayto/Tomato.
I didn’t get beyond basic maths. If he replies to me I’m sending him back to you ;-)

I am not scared by high turnover. We had that in 2017/18 and that turned out pretty good.

We did indeed. Wasn't as high as this is currently shaping up to be, and we were replacing players over 30 with ones in their prime, whereas now we seem to be replacing ones on their prime with unknown quantities. But yes that did end up with a whole range of records being broken.

The season after we brought in only Mahrez and won the whole lot domestically, so maybe wouldn't rush to make a rule of it.

You seem to have answered a completely different question that nobody seems to have asked.
The answer to your question is yes Torres is good enough to be part of the squad and he isn't any worse than Ake (the player who Torres could be replacing) and this would be a lot easier and more fruitful than trying to sign Gvardiol now. Even better we get to keep Ake and don't need to look for another season and sign Gvardiol next time.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.