It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Very underwhelming window with Bruno G, Frimpong and Olmo.

Bruno G is the only one I truly believe would be a brilliant signing. Very unsure on the other two though.
Funnily enough I think Guimares would be a really bad signing

View attachment 119382

21 with no Rico or Carson, any idea where they play Olmo?
Honestly, that looks good to me for next season.

Rico Lewis can play in midfield in the Bruno/Nunes spot, or play as an inverted RB to let Savio/Bobb play inside more. I also wouldn't mind if Walker was sold, to let Lewis be the main backup to Frimpong.

As others said, the only thing I would look at add is probably a young LCB as Stones is made of Glass, and him Akanji, and Ake are all just about 30 years old, perfect time to get in another CB. We also might want Akanji playing RB as a more defensive option, meaning we lose a CB as depth.

That Branthwaite kid at Everton looks pretty good, but possibly very expensive, perhaps there are better CB options, but we should look at this.

Honestly, that looks good to me for next season.

Rico Lewis can play in midfield in the Bruno/Nunes spot, or play as an inverted RB to let Savio/Bobb play inside more. I also wouldn't mind if Walker was sold, to let Lewis be the main backup to Frimpong.

As others said, the only thing I would look at add is probably a young LCB as Stones is made of Glass, and him Akanji, and Ake are all just about 30 years old, perfect time to get in another CB. We also might want Akanji playing RB as a more defensive option, meaning we lose a CB as depth.

That Branthwaite kid at Everton looks pretty good, but possibly very expensive, perhaps there are better CB options, but we should look at this.
hard shuffle we can only name 20 a match day, having 24/25 man squad of player who need time looks great buy not plausible.

hard shuffle we can only name 20 a match day, having 24/25 man squad of player who need time looks great buy not plausible.
Where are you getting 24/25?

Your current squad is 21+ Lewis makes it 22. Even if Carson is renewed, there really is no point in considering as a "real" member of the squad in terms of getting minutes, he is an extreme last resort if needed.

All I'm saying is to make it 23 by adding another CB, your own graphic even shows us kind of light in this department as you have no backup to Dias, what if he gets injured?

You might say Ake plays there, but now Ake and Gvardiol have no backup.

So it is completely plausible, as well as the age issue I mentioned, that we are looking at another defender as well (Walker is also old).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.