It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It has to be said. There's a reason all the top squads in the Prem are managed by foreigners. If some of the opinions on Blue Moon are genuine and not on the wind up it's no wonder the big clubs shy away from English managers. It's amazing that a country currently producing so many top players has so many people who have no idea what they're looking at in terms of players. The lack of vision among some posters is astounding. There's so many on here who don't rate anyone. No one is good enough and everyone is shit outside of the usual big name suspects and even some of them have some personal issues (mostly made up in some posters mind) about them that make them unwanted. Amazing how all these foreign "stiffs" keep rocking up for their countries in the major tournaments...LMFAO

you can only name 9 subs a prem game. 20 players a match day. 3 aint seeing the bench,
Which is only in the case that literally every single player is fit.

You know every team (including us), will get injuries throughout the year, we need some depth to cover for this.

I know what you mean when your saying Pep will prefer a smaller team of about 20, but you can see the problem we have when multiple players get injured.

A prospect CB for future planning is not such an outlandish idea, if that means when fully fit 3 members ain't seeing the bench, so be it.

But who would you like us to sign?
You say that like Bruno and Olmo are the best realistic options available. I have no clue what positions the club are even going to look at and I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re not looking at any of these players. I’m just going off the rumours I have seen on here, but I guess the majority would welcome Frimpong as would I.

The gap between us and the rest of the league is getting narrower, never mind whatever business Madrid do. I struggle to see Olmo and Bruno effecting that. For what it’s worth I don’t for one minute think we will end up with them.

Honestly, that looks good to me for next season.

Rico Lewis can play in midfield in the Bruno/Nunes spot, or play as an inverted RB to let Savio/Bobb play inside more. I also wouldn't mind if Walker was sold, to let Lewis be the main backup to Frimpong.

As others said, the only thing I would look at add is probably a young LCB as Stones is made of Glass, and him Akanji, and Ake are all just about 30 years old, perfect time to get in another CB. We also might want Akanji playing RB as a more defensive option, meaning we lose a CB as depth.

That Branthwaite kid at Everton looks pretty good, but possibly very expensive, perhaps there are better CB options, but we should look at this.
CBs are bumping into each other at the end of the CFA conveyor belt , with a bunch of them either out on loan for ready to be loaned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.