It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Lifestyle again. We win the Champions League, he is going regardless of what we offer.

His journey will be complete and we refresh the cycle and send the message to other players we want to sign.
No point offering him a 2 year deal in this instance.
If he ends up staying because of sporting reasons (hopefully not!) or because barca or similar cant make it happen, just give him a year, both sides keep flexibility and reassess next summer.

i know for a fact bellingham flew into manchester and was taken away in those blacked out vans city use, so he knows what we feel,what we can do for him and im sure dortmund know how much we will pay for him, imo the real madrid stories are the dying swan clickbait before he comes to us.

i could be wrong,but then again i could be right

i know for a fact bellingham flew into manchester and was taken away in those blacked out vans city use, so he knows what we feel,what we can do for him and im sure dortmund know how much we will pay for him, imo the real madrid stories are the dying swan clickbait before he comes to us.

i could be wrong,but then again i could be right
When was this?

Lifestyle again. We win the Champions League, he is going regardless of what we offer.

His journey will be complete and we refresh the cycle and send the message to other players we want to sign.
It can’t be understated how powerful it would be winning the champions league this year, it made a huge difference to the Hazard deal at the time!

City have generally managed to keep the lid on most transfers. We get linked to so many players so it’s hard to sort the well sourced stories from the BS. Chances are we’re going to be linked to a huge amount of players with only a fraction of truth.

On Bellingham, I doubt his camp are telling City he prefers Madrid. He may well have be a nodding dog to both and stay talking to both until he has to make a call.

The issue for us to make sure we’re covered if Gundogan, Bernardo and Laporte, maybe Phillips leave.

It looks as though Bellingham is first choice, Gvardiol is on the radar and McAtee will get a chance. After that who knows. Jack Gaughan looked to have been briefed earlier in the season and mentioned a winger but very few links in that regard.

You would think that at this stage Rice knows where he wants to go. I could see him having a role with us and would be a good alternative for Stones’s current role but I’m not sure if he has close to Rodri’s positional awareness.
How many links were there to Bernardo before he signed?

Joe Hart says hi!

Not the same IMO.
Hart maybe wanted to stay local to M/Cr, so that he could hang around with his best mates Rio, Wazza & Beanz, didn’t want to stay with us, that’s why he refused to play out from the back and kept hoofing the ball high up the pitch and generally into touch, whenever he was given chances to prove himself.

City have generally managed to keep the lid on most transfers. We get linked to so many players so it’s hard to sort the well sourced stories from the BS. Chances are we’re going to be linked to a huge amount of players with only a fraction of truth.

On Bellingham, I doubt his camp are telling City he prefers Madrid. He may well have be a nodding dog to both and stay talking to both until he has to make a call.

The issue for us to make sure we’re covered if Gundogan, Bernardo and Laporte, maybe Phillips leave.

It looks as though Bellingham is first choice, Gvardiol is on the radar and McAtee will get a chance. After that who knows. Jack Gaughan looked to have been briefed earlier in the season and mentioned a winger but very few links in that regard.

You would think that at this stage Rice knows where he wants to go. I could see him having a role with us and would be a good alternative for Stones’s current role but I’m not sure if he has close to Rodri’s positional awareness.
I’m not sure Rice would know where he’s going yet, on the basis of his links to Arsenal, Chelsea and now possibly us (?)

I’d up the game and give him a three year deal , Modric is still going strong at 37 , he doesn’t rely on pace anyway.
Modric has been on rolling one year deals no? Gundogan not backing himself on getting another one the year after?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.