It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

got the feelings we are letting Jude go to Real because we have Bernardo back. At least that’s what I hope
If we keep Gundo as well it would be fantastic as well. It still doesn't stop looking for their replacements.

Harvey Barnes finishing the season with 13 non-penalty goals off the wing for a team getting relegated is very impressive to me. Would be a brilliant backup to Grealish, who`ll probably be the first-choice LW next season no matter what happens in the summer. Gnonto would be another good shout
There’s a few interesting options from relegated teams… Barnes, Maddison, Tielemans, Ward-Prowse, Lavia, Gnonto; all too good for the Championship and will no doubt move on.

We need a replacement for Eric if he go's which looks like Gvadiol excellent for me and also a good back up/rotation for Rodri, which Philips isn't, Caicedo for me.
Hope the genuine lack of noise is a good sign for Gundo and Bernie.
Hope we see Philips & Gomez moved on and a loan for Palmer is probably needed.
Phil looks like a midfield option for next season, and I feel it will be one season too far for Mahrez next year, just recycling the ball back inside from the RW does my head in watching him.

Last edited:
We need a replacement for Eric if he go's which looks like Gvadiol excellent for me and also a good back up/rotation for Rodri, which Philips isn't, Caicedo for me.
Hope the genuine lack of noise is a good sign for Gundo and Bernie.
Hope we see Philips & Gomez moved on and a loan for Palmer is probably needed.
Phil looks like a midfield option for next season, and I feel it will be one season too far for Mahrez next year, just recycling the ball back inside from the RW does my head in watching him.
I believe that Philips will be given another year

Harvey Barnes finishing the season with 13 non-penalty goals off the wing for a team getting relegated is very impressive to me. Would be a brilliant backup to Grealish, who`ll probably be the first-choice LW next season no matter what happens in the summer. Gnonto would be another good shout
Really would like us to sign Gnonto. Only 19, would add some pace, and seems to have a good attitude from the few games I've watched.

Really would like us to sign Gnonto. Only 19, would add some pace, and seems to have a good attitude from the few games I've watched.

Good shout mate and someone is gonna pick him up at a good price now Leeds are down. Think he could offer us some extra wide pace and be the new SWP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.