Out
Laporte
Mahrez
Gomez
Cancelo

Incorporate
McAtee
Perrone

Squad needs to be expanded and more minutes entrusted in the younger players.
Gundogan, Bernardo, Mahrez, Laporte, Cancelo, Gomez seem to be on the way out.

I'm thinking Kovacic, , Gvardiol, Le Fee and Slobozslai would be my choices.

Gundogan, Bernardo, Mahrez, Laporte, Cancelo, Gomez seem to be on the way out.

I'm thinking Kovacic, , Gvardiol, Le Fee and Slobozslai would be my choices.

I would be very surprised if we let that much attacking quality to leave in one window.

At least two of them are in our best starting XI.

I am still hopeful Gundogan stays, it looks on the outside to be all about length of contract terms, but I think Bernardo will sign off on a high a go in search of a new challenge in a new climate/environment.

Mahrez is a strange one because you can see him taking the Saudi money and whilst he has been in and out the team this season and not always played 90mins he still has 15 goals and 13 assists. That will be difficult to replace.

I would be very surprised if we let that much attacking quality to leave in one window.

At least two of them are in our best starting XI.

I am still hopeful Gundogan stays, it looks on the outside to be all about length of contract terms, but I think Bernardo will sign off on a high a go in search of a new challenge in a new climate/environment.

Mahrez is a strange one because you can see him taking the Saudi money and whilst he has been in and out the team this season and not always played 90mins he still has 15 goals and 13 assists. That will be difficult to replace.
I'd be shocked if Mahrez doesn't take the Saudi deal. This CL changes the calculation for so many.

I think Bernardo is the most likely to stay of that list.

Have we signed Kaka, David Villa or Samuel Eto'o yet or what? I will still stay tuned.

In:
Kovacic
Veiga
Chilwell
Gvardiol

Out:
Bernardo
Laporte
Gomez

Extend:
Gundogan

That should be good enough to win the PL and have a decent chance to defend the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.