It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Wonder if we’ve had a chat with Brighton about Mitoma, and then they want Palmer as a sweetener.

Brighton will consider if Palmer is permanent transfer with no buyback rather than loan.

I guess no and Palmer is just being loaned with no inquiries about Mitoma.

in other words wipe the Torres debt and take Raphina?
Point being mate, everyone flapping about wingers yet we’ve managed to mention 3 in Raphinha, Mitoma and Sané who would all, imo, be an upgrade on where Mahrez was for us last season.

I just have faith that should the Mahrez transfer go through we won’t struggle to get a replacement.

Point being mate, everyone flapping about wingers yet we’ve managed to mention 3 in Raphinha, Mitoma and Sané who would all, imo, be an upgrade on where Mahrez was for us last season.

I just have faith that should the Mahrez transfer go through we won’t struggle to get a replacement.

I imagine the club had its target mate and i cant shake the fact if tolm mentions that Leroy and Pep have spoken that the Sane transfer may be on?

Like Oyarzabal but did' he pick up a pretty bad injury last season ? Looked good when I have seen him play. Not sure about Pote if he was the guy at wolves who never got a game.
Yeah did see that with Oyarzabal. Pote is the Sporting Lisbon Midfielder/Winger, who had 15 goals and 11 assists last year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.