It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Why not sancho? It’s not clicking for him at United but I’m sure if we got him we could get the best out of him. He can play both sides and fits perfectly the profile of a ball retention winger that we need.

The gripe United fans have with sancho is because he’s not as incisive and all action as players like Antony, rashford and garnacho. He prefers to combine and build play like a wide playmaker like Grealish.

Yes, we know how he left but he was 16-17, young and wanted exposure to 1st team football which we couldn’t offer. Now he’s more established and mature and could really be a great fit for us. Only issue I see is wages. I don’t know what United were doing giving him that high of wages.
Incisive and all action Antony? He does more fucking step overs than Wayne Sleep on acid

Last edited:
If the Borges fee is accurate, I make that £74m brought in already, not including any add-ons.

Mahrez £26m
Trafford £15m
Borges £14m
Charles £10.5m
Porro sell-on £8m
C. Doyle loan fee £0.5m

Still have THB and Tommy Doyle likely to go plus 20% of Lavia’s fee plus whatever combination of Walker, Laporte, Cancelo, and (hopefully not) Bernardo would bring in.

Not sure we’d get much from any other sales, and haven’t seen fees anywhere on Herrera, Slicker, or Rogers.

If the Borges fee is accurate, I make that £74m brought in already, not including any add-ons.

Mahrez £26m
Trafford £15m
Borges £14m
Charles £10.5m
Porro sell-on £8m
C. Doyle loan fee £0.5m

Still have THB and Tommy Doyle likely to go plus 20% of Lavia’s fee plus whatever combination of Walker, Laporte, Cancelo, and (hopefully not) Bernardo would bring in.

Not sure we’d get much from any other sales, and haven’t seen fees anywhere on Herrera, Slicker, or Rogers.
That really is great business and not that I think we should take less for first team players but it takes pressure of the sales with still getting wages of the books.

Mahrez £26m
Trafford £15m
Borges £14m
Charles £10.5m
Porro sell-on £8m
C. Doyle loan fee £0.5m

Was just doing the maths myself, I thought Charles was 15m and Trafford was 19m though.

Either way we must have some serious dosh floating around. Won’t be at all surprised to see us break even on net spend this summer

Mahrez £26m
Trafford £15m
Borges £14m
Charles £10.5m
Porro sell-on £8m
C. Doyle loan fee £0.5m

Rogers & Slicker went for undisclosed fees as well you can throw in, when we find them out

Was just doing the maths myself, I thought Charles was 15m and Trafford was 19m though.

Either way we must have some serious dosh floating around. Won’t be at all surprised to see us break even on net spend this summer

I noted the reported fees without add-ons included.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.