It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I am disagreeing with you. Do you know Raphinha is a geniune target? Or is it someone that you really want?
I have no idea if he's a target other than the mentions one sees here and on other sites. Personally, I hadn't thought of him but, yes, I rate him and I'd take him in a heartbeat. I'm still waiting for who you believe to be realistic better alternatives...

I have no idea if he's a target other than the mentions one sees here and on other sites. Personally, I hadn't thought of him but, yes, I rate him and I'd take him in a heartbeat. I'm still waiting for who you believe to be realistic better alternatives...
you're asking a poster who gave a list as big as your arm as to why big erl was a bad choice to give you realistic alternatives,go and make yourself a brew and ask the biscuit jar :)

you're asking a poster who gave a list as big as your arm as to why big erl was a bad choice to give you realistic alternatives,go and make yourself a brew and ask the biscuit jar :)
I know, LOL, but if he's going to say someone I propose is shit then at least have the juice to say who you think would be better and attainable. In other words, put up or shut the fuck up...

Gvardiol in is a full squad, without outgoings.

View attachment 88348

We are almost certainly going to have multiple foreign spots open...

I can't see Cancelo staying, Laporte is going to be off if Gvardiol comes in, and Gomez is going to be going on loan somewhere. I think we will be more active in the market later than people think. I think it will be more opportunistic but I see at least 3-4 more signings, including Gvardiol.

We are almost certainly going to have multiple foreign spots open...

I can't see Cancelo staying, Laporte is going to be off if Gvardiol comes in, and Gomez is going to be going on loan somewhere. I think we will be more active in the market later than people think. I think it will be more opportunistic but I see at least 3-4 more signings, including Gvardiol.
has gomez been linked with a move away ?

Things will probably get moving (in the transfer market) once the Kane & Mbappe sagas are sorted, maybe it’ll take just one of them. We’ve had the early rush of deals going through, with the more obvious & easy to complete deals being made, we’ve had the Saudi intervention where PL clubs are either offloading or losing the odd player to big money, and now we’ll see the ‘real’ transfer market, where one big transfer generates 3-4 more, where negotiation is a large part of the game, brinksmanship, a gamble or two. We’ve assessed players pre season, and have enough to start the season unless we lose somebody, the problem lies with the ‘who?’ If we’re going to sign the next Mahrez etc which may only become obvious after a few months in the Pl & first rounds of the CL

For Chelsea in the league Kovacic averaged just over 3 goals or assists a season, for Madrid it was just over 2.

Even if Grealish increases his best season of his career and adds another 50% thats still only 7 or 8 more.

For ease lets call it 30 extra goals we need to find. I completely agree its very unlikely we don't bring in another player to replace Mahrez.

As he isn't here yet, like I said as of right now we are weaker.

I’m truly calm about it and think we will likely be fine but I think you’ve got the right of it on the hard math facing the squad. Even down the stretch last season we were more pragmatic than prolific. We need a big season from Phil and as good as Grealish was last season if he’s gonna play all the big matches at LW we really need him to improve in goals and assists. More responsibility on these two players in particular now. You’d also expect Bernardo’s contribution might jump of player in more forward areas consistently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.