It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We need to have a serious discussion sooner rather than later about bringing a successor in for Kev.

Not necessarily someone who has to hit the ground running, but certainly someone who can come in and learn for a year or two.

Since he has been out we have seen how crucial he is to this team and how much less dangerous we look when he is out.

Personally, I'd chuck 100M at Barca next summer for Pedri when they inevitably can't pay up for Cancelo.

We need to have a serious discussion sooner rather than later about bringing a successor in for Kev.

Not necessarily someone who has to hit the ground running, but certainly someone who can come in and learn for a year or two.

Since he has been out we have seen how crucial he is to this team and how much less dangerous we look when he is out.

Personally, I'd chuck 100M at Barca next summer for Pedri when they inevitably can't pay up for Cancelo.
De Jong for me

Paquata will do the job but differently if we go for him after his betting things been sorted! They'll never be another Kdb

There will be no player like Kevin De Bruyne ever again no matter how much our club is trying to find his replacement, if some people think an once in decade talent like that can be replaced easily then they will be in big surprise.

There will be no guarantee the next player even the touted next successor of KDB is going to produce the result just like him immediately in first season.

LMAO i knew this was coming. I can only infer that Pep read my comments and wanted to prove me wrong!

To my credit i did call Gomez playing further forward and i still think i will be right overall. I think we only need what 20 more games like that for you to be correct...

Just to touch base on this little side fun bet.

They are at 477 minutes between them. So I am nearly halfway there, and it's only just turned October.

Unfortunately being out of the league cup now reduces their minutes, otherwise I'd have been hopeful of hitting the 1000 by the turn of the year.

But then I guess the FA cup is yet to begin, CL only a game in, and this world cup malarkey is yet to come, so still plenty of time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.