It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Rodri seems is in no hurry going back home like Bernardo is.

He talks in one interview that he likes of what Txixi doing and seems already planned to become Sporting Director in the future. That's for me atleast is not someone wanting to get move anytime soon in near future.
I understand what you say, and I haven't heard him say anything either but in 2 years he will have been here as long as Bernie and if we do the treble or come close, again, that's a lot of trophies to leave with.

Anyway, maybe I should just enjoy him whilst he's here.

I understand what you say, and I haven't heard him say anything either but in 2 years he will have been here as long as Bernie and if we do the treble or come close, again, that's a lot of trophies to leave with.

Anyway, maybe I should just enjoy him whilst he's here.

Rodri outside football seems a down to earth and humble guy. His girlfriend also not your typical football girlfriend model either and seems always supporting him no matter where he goes.

That will makes difference because one of reason Gundo moves is because his wife rumored to demand him to move a nicer place with good weather in southern Europe. The same thing happened with Bernardo partner who seems likely pushing him to move from the club with same reason like i stated before.

Anyway it's just my speculation i hope he will played with us until he retired in there.

I do worry about how long the 'project 'will appeal to Rods. Bernie has been there and done it a number of times and got several tee shirts, I can understand him wanting to try for something different before his batteries run out. He's been into training, heard the same talks, visited the same grounds and put up with the same shit decisions for 7 years now. It will be the same for most of our foreign lads.

I imagine Rods will want to strut his stuff in his home country, or even city in the next few years, so we do need to have a long term plan for him. Luiz would be good for a few years while the next big thing takes over.
Bloody hell, not another one who wants out

I'll raise you it's about time Ederson expressed dissatisfaction.

Could make decent money on player sales:

Cancelo 15-20m
Sergio Gomez 15m
Yan Couto 25m (best RB in La Liga this season)
Harwood-Bellis 15-20m
C. Doyle 10m
T. Doyle 5m (option to buy)
Kabore 5m
Kalvin 25m?

Delap played quite well before his injury, probably another loan for him. Wilson-Esbrand could potentially bring 1 or 2 million. Alex Robertson was doing very well at Porsmouth but got injured.

McAtee and Perrone probably needs another loan, both could be worth 20m+ if we find the right clubs for them
i`m not so optimistic...atm there isn`t much money around in Europe & even the PL clubs are more "restrictive" in their approach

Does seem like it highly likely that Bernardo will go. Julian Laurens has said PSG are after him and he is close to all things PSG.

Foden’s dominant displays seems to have quashed talk of Wirtz. Things can change but we all see the former maturing infront of us. No need to disrupt that no matter who becomes available.

Last edited:
Foden’s dominant displays seems to have quashed talk of Wirtz. Wmthings can change but we all see the former maturing infront of us. No need to disrupt that no matter who becomes available.
I think Wirtz is already going elsewhere, which is why the talk has stopped.

Could make decent money on player sales:

Cancelo 15-20m
Sergio Gomez 15m
Yan Couto 25m (best RB in La Liga this season)
Harwood-Bellis 15-20m
C. Doyle 10m
T. Doyle 5m (option to buy)
Kabore 5m
Kalvin 25m?

Delap played quite well before his injury, probably another loan for him. Wilson-Esbrand could potentially bring 1 or 2 million. Alex Robertson was doing very well at Porsmouth but got injured.

McAtee and Perrone probably needs another loan, both could be worth 20m+ if we find the right clubs for them
If we've got the best RB in La Liga on our (CFG) books, then why would we sell him? Makes sense if he's that good to bring him in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.