It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Maybe we don't need our CB to be crossing as often as they do?

They are good at other things.

Akanji also is pretty good at the John Stones midfield role already, he doens't need to do everything.

Dont see this happening, has huge wages.

Some of these online publications & Xitter accounts have nothing better to do with their time. They just pull bullshit out of the air purely for clickbait & traffic purposes.

I'll add Jack leaving to Haaland, Julian, Phil, KDB, Walker, Ortega, Pep & now Txiki all now being on yesterday's leave list. I wonder what tomorrow's leave list will bring?

At this rate, Doris the tea lady will be playing left back against Brighton.

Some of these online publications & Xitter accounts have nothing better to do with their time. They just pull bullshit out of the air purely for clickbait & traffic purposes.

I'll add Jack leaving to Haaland, Julian, Phil, KDB, Walker, Ortega, Pep & now Txiki all now being on yesterday's leave list. I wonder what tomorrow's leave list will bring?

You have to laugh at these twitter wankers coming out with these outrageous headlines.
We'll be leaving the Etihad next.

Yep and we know why that post on X had over a million interactions! So posting lies makes money so it will carry on

I've heard scruffy Jim is keen to sign Doris to take over the catering at the swamp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.