It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

30 y/o Bernardo out for £50m.

22 y/o Olise in for £60m.

Easy peasy. Bernardo gets the move he's desperate for, we rejuvenate the squad with a player 8 years younger who can play in midfield or the wing.
Do not think we are going to ask for £ 50 million for Bernardo, we do not want to price him out of the move he wants, i do like Olise and he does fill a quota, but i prefer John Kennedy, who i think is a fantastic talent, similar to Jesus, just a question, who is going to fill Bernardo`s Dynamism on the pitch?

Do not think we are going to ask for £ 50 million for Bernardo, we do not want to price him out of the move he wants, i do like Olise and he does fill a quota, but i prefer John Kennedy, who i think is a fantastic talent, similar to Jesus, just a question, who is going to fill Bernardo`s Dynamism on the pitch?
cant see us putting an release clause and then asking for less.

cant see us putting an release clause and then asking for less.
Release clause was last year wasn`t it? we can not be seen as making hard, for players that want out to leave, especially loyal players who have pulled their tripe out playing out of position, that could have had consequences intentionally.

Release clause was last year wasn`t it? we can not be seen as making hard, for players that want out to leave, especially loyal players who have pulled their tripe out playing out of position, that could have had consequences intentionally.
no he signed it last year, active this.

Olise and Eze are nowhere near good enough for City.

They are like what Doku was at Rennes, and whilst I think Doku has a potentially decent future, I still think he needed a move up to a West Ham before we moved for him and committed around £50m for him.

The pressure at City as a forward player is ridiculous. A bad game and it could cost us a trophy.

Spurs will be the level they go to next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.