It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could just as easily replace Otamendi with Sterling in that quote, yet Sterling can do no wrong in your eyes.

No, There's been plenty written about Sterling's improvements this year under Guardiola, hundreds of articles, segments on MOTD and MNF, talk in podcasts about Pep getting the best out of him.

You can just google if they've somehow passed you by.

I don't know anyone that rates him apart from city fans, and city fans seem to be split with him.
He's won me over a little at times this season, he has the odd truly brilliant performance in him and the odd stinker in him too but looks reasonable on a consistent basis as long as he is next to Kompany. But nobody would pay anywhere near 60m for him and that is essentially the only real "market value". I actually think he is a better defender than Stones but if we had to let one go to accommodate a top class centre back, it'd probably have to be Otamendi.

Would one person negotiate a possible deal?

All I know is that the person who has gone over is part of our legal team.

I mentioned in a previous message that if this is transfer related, I wouldn't take it for granted that it's with a Madrid side. Madrid being the capital is a business hub, and players agents don't typically live where their players are based.

However Madrid have been linked with Otamendi, so who knows

He's won me over a little at times this season, he has the odd truly brilliant performance in him and the odd stinker in him too but looks reasonable on a consistent basis as long as he is next to Kompany. But nobody would pay anywhere near 60m for him and that is essentially the only real "market value". I actually think he is a better defender than Stones but if we had to let one go to accommodate a top class centre back, it'd probably have to be Otamendi.

He was coming along well next to Kompany but still had moments of mindblowing shiteness, however, for the first time since arriving, he was starting to play as if he realised there were two cbs & a team, rather than just him on his own on the whole pitch. I swear on one occasion I saw the ball in the air & he didn't charge toward it.

But we overpaid for him absolutely.

Some of the shite playing & succeeding in other leagues though, he is worth money if we were to sell him. Savic plays for Atletico.

That means Otamendi could play there, no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.