It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
left flapping away.

I agree, the flapping on here is often waaay too much.

.... but I also agree that we need a striker/goalscoring forward.

We need to replace the twenty goals Yaya once provided, especially if two strikers suffer baron spells.

Iheanacho has gone. Bony should (fingers crossed) join him. That leaves us just Kun and The Messiah.

If one gets injured - as Sergio often does - we're in the shit with the number of games.

I agree, the flapping on here is often waaay too much.

.... but I also agree that we need a striker/goalscoring forward.

We need to replace the twenty goals Yaya once provided, especially if two strikers suffer baron spells.

Iheanacho has gone. Bony should (fingers crossed) join him. That leaves us just Kun and The Messiah.

If one gets injured - as Sergio often does - we're in the shit with the number of games.
Depends on your viewpoint. The defence WILL be good this season, so I expect more chances and of better quality too. Easy pickings for Aguero Jesus and Diaz.. Sterling deployed as 4th striker in emergencies

Depends on your viewpoint. The defence WILL be good this season, so I expect more chances and of better quality too. Easy pickings for Aguero Jesus and Diaz.. Sterling deployed as 4th striker in emergencies

If no incoming forwards means a serious push for Diaz, I suppose that I can live with that. Need to give youth a push.
He needs a catchy song though.
As long as it includes the couplet "He'll put the game to bed, Diaz-e-pam", you'll hear no complaints here.

If no incoming forwards means a serious push for Diaz, I suppose that I can live with that. Need to give youth a push.
He needs a catchy song though.
As long as it includes the couplet "You're defenders are caught napping with Diaz-epam", you'll hear no complaints here.
I genuinely think he's "in" and the same for Foden

IF PSG signed those 3, and that's a big if, then their spend would be in the region of €500mil, hahaha.

Edit.... maybe even nearer €550/600mil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.