It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't find the football this season particularly slow or stagnant. Granted we could have signed some full backs last summer but beyond that I'm not sure where we've ever favoured shirt sellers over what the squad needs.

in the last couple of years we've bought a ginger, afro man, the most hated player in English football, the bearded one, Bravo, Delph, Stones and silky Ilkay.

...and a Brazilian wonderkid who could be a marketing dream but for the fact his injury means he's played about 5 games.

Marketers dream that bunch. Compared to Pogba, Ibra, the new Henry, the unpronounceable, Schweinsteiger etc. over the road, yeah we clearly buy for shirt sales.

Having a monopoly with transfers, at one club, is bad for business long term, especially when the middle man is named Maureen.... and you're saying that, not me, one of mendes's players is high on our priorities, to suggest he won't deal with city is nonsense..
Can Mendes be trusted? His closeness to Maureen is a cause of concern especially in the confidentiality department the gut feeling is Maureen will always know what we are doing how much we are paying etc etc

Ney, he won't do that!

Only a Hart to Hart would be acceptable.

You have my attention.

Can Mendes be trusted? His closeness to Maureen is a cause of concern especially in the confidentiality department the gut feeling is Maureen will always know what we are doing how much we are paying etc etc

I want to say no, but we've dealt with him successfully in the past, most recently with Otamendi, and I'm not sure the club really gives a stuff if Jose knows who we're after. The rags aren't even really a threat to us and are much more than one window away from competing for the title again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.