It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. You really are petrified Aguero's gonna be sold aren't you ? :)

I agree about steering clear of Mendes and Raiola. I suspect we will. Think player agreements will be pretty straight forward if we avoid those clowns. It's agreeing fees that is gonna be a long old struggle.

Mino pissed on his chips 12 months ago in terms of dealing with city, he's also in a lot of trouble, regardless of how slippery..... Mendes on the other hand you're wide of the mark!

I'm petrified of another season of slow and stagnant football as we've neglected the transitional players in the team in favour of shirt sellers.

Its the opinion of many that Aguero contributes to the above.A shiny new toy may help us be far more productive and cohesive.

Mino pissed on his chips 12 months ago in terms of dealing with city, he's also in a lot of trouble, regardless of how slippery..... Mendes on the other hand you're wide of the mark!
Are you saying therefore that Mendes was not behind Laporte staying in Bilbao and he's a straight batter with his feet so far under the table at the swamp & with Maureen?

I'm petrified of another season of slow and stagnant football as we've neglected the transitional players in the team in favour of shirt sellers.

I didn't find the football this season particularly slow or stagnant. Granted we could have signed some full backs last summer but beyond that I'm not sure where we've ever favoured shirt sellers over what the squad needs.

Are you saying therefore that Mendes was not behind Laporte staying in Bilbao and he's a straight batter with his feet so far under the table at the swamp & with Maureen?

Having a monopoly with transfers, at one club, is bad for business long term, especially when the middle man is named Maureen.... and you're saying that, not me, one of mendes's players is high on our priorities, to suggest he won't deal with city is nonsense..

Having a monopoly with transfers, at one club, is bad for business long term, especially when the middle man is named Maureen.... and you're saying that, not me, one of mendes's players is high on our priorities, to suggest he won't deal with city is nonsense..

Fabinho? Haven't heard anything related to him for months.

Very harsh. Don't think our football has been slow or stagnant, and not since Robinho/Tevez days have we signed a 'shirt seller' for the sake of it.

Genuinely curious as to why you think we'd spend a whole summer pursuing an attacking target whilst simultaneously ignoring concerns in other areas of the squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.