It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we not just buy Vidal, cause from what I've seen of him tonight he could slot in at left back, right back, centre half, centre mid, inside left, inside right, right wing, left wing and centre forward! Granted I've not seen him in goal but I'm pretty sure he'd be decent with his feet. He's an absolute machine.

Have been shocked this tournament how good he is. Never stops, what an attitude.

If Tolmie is right and he has a buyout from next season of around £23m was it? Then if he is refusing or stalling to sign a new contract I could see us going all out in trying to get him.

£40m could get him I reckon if it is the case, and obviously if he fancies the move.

Many say VVD is the best defender in the league but I disagree, for me Alderweireld is, and you only have to look at Spurs' defensive record to see it.

If we could take Sanchez of Arsenal and Walker and Alderweireld off Spurs, that would be a huge advantage taken by City.
I'd be ecstatic if we signed Alderweireld much better than vvd, him and vk would be frightening

I see this twat who robs a living as a pundit should have gave up long ago lol....

2aik5dz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.